Profile for noblet > Reviews

noblet (Stevenage, UK)

Lifeventure Hydrofibre Trek Towel Large -
Lifeventure Hydrofibre Trek Towel Large -
Offered by OutdoorGear Outdoor Experts

4.0 out of 5 stars my only small disappointment was that the towel isn't particularly absorbent, 14 Aug. 2014
Lightweight and very quick drying (perfect for extended camping trips), my only small disappointment was that the towel isn't particularly absorbent. Overall I am very satisfied with the product.

Pure Contour 200i Wireless Digital Music System with AirPlay and Docking Station Speaker for iPad 1 2 3 4 / Iphone 1 2 3 3gs 4 4s / Ipod Touch Classic Nano
Offered by iZilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Contour 200i Air - An excellent, well-built and easy-to-use Airplay device, 17 Sept. 2012
I bought the Contour 200i Air as a long-awaited upgrade from my Logitech Audiostation Express iPod/iPhone dock speaker.
As a thrifty student, I have to admit that I was a little cautious about shelling out £200, but I can honestly say that I'm glad I did. Upon delivery, it was clear that I'd invested in some serious kit.

The design of the unit is superb - the black and chrome styling oozes quality and looks the business. In terms of build quality, I'm very impressed too. The unit is weighty, feeling solid and well-constructed.

Setting up the device with my iPhone 4S was a piece of cake - a matter of simply docking the iPhone (no problem with having a case in my experience), pushing a button on the back of the Contour and then agreeing to share the iPhone's Wifi settings. That's it!

I've had the Contour for a good few months now and, on the whole, the sound quality is excellent. Unlike some of the other reviewers, I like that the bass is so strong. I feel it really adds depth to the sound when compared with other small speakers and is certainly powerful enough to fill a small/medium-sized bedroom or kitchen. One small niggle that I have is that at high volumes, with some bass-heavy songs, there is some distortion in sound. Whilst this is a bit annoying, it really only happens with a few songs - I just have to turn it down a bit!

Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase. This is a quality product from Pure and I'd definitely recommend it.