Profile for Ms. C. Simpson > Reviews

Content by Ms. C. Simpson

Ms. C. Simpson "Cazhappy" (Edinburgh, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The Killing 1
The Killing 1
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Killing 1 (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely fantastic.I absolutely loved this book one of the best books I have read in a long time.there is many twist and turns with so many different culprits. I would recommend everyone to read this book.

The Traitor
The Traitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Traitor (Kindle Edition)
This is absolutely brilliant.I loved this book from the very start.I could not put it down.it is a very gritty absorbing book.I loved the characters and Kimberley chambers portrayed the different aspects of the book brilliantly.

Revenge
Revenge

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Revenge (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book.it is one of her best books in years.I loved all her characters in the book and once I started I wanted to keep reading.it was very absorbing and gripping.this is Martina Cole at her very best.glad to have her back.I would definitely recommend people to read this book.highly enjoyable and really entertaining read.

To Tell the Truth
To Tell the Truth
Price: 2.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the book, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: To Tell the Truth (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the book and the characters were well written.it had a really good plausible story.once you start reading the book you get gripped and you want to read more.

Candleburn
Candleburn

3.0 out of 5 stars Very poor book, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Candleburn (Kindle Edition)
I didn't like this book.it is not my cup of tea.I found it dragged on and didn't keep me gripped.I found it very boring.

The Disappeared: Coroner Jenny Cooper mystery -book 2 (Coroner Jenny Cooper Series)
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good read, 20 Nov 2013
I really enjoyed this book.I read her first book and I wanted to read her next one.I certainly wasn't disappointed.I was really well written and it gripped you to the very end.I would recommend it.

Under a Silent Moon (Detective Inspector Louisa Smith)
Under a Silent Moon (Detective Inspector Louisa Smith)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 12 Nov 2013
I absolutely loved this book I could not put it down.I have read all her books and I will definitely be reading more of her books.very enjoyable, really well written and kept you reading more of it even though I should have turned my light off.people should definitely read this book.highly recommend.

Sleep with the Lights On (A Brown and De Luca Novel - Book 1)
Sleep with the Lights On (A Brown and De Luca Novel - Book 1)
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 4 Nov 2013
I really enjoyed this book. It was extremely well written and described.it is not normally one of the type of book I would normally go for and the story was very different but it was very absorbing, gripping and believable.I will definitely be reading more of her books.highly recommend

The Coroner: Coroner Jenny Cooper mystery -book 1 (Coroner Jenny Cooper Series)
The Coroner: Coroner Jenny Cooper mystery -book 1 (Coroner Jenny Cooper Series)
Price: 0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 27 Oct 2013
I loved this book.I loved the way the author described the story in great depth and detail.it was very absorbing and gripping.I loved the different characters and I would recommend this book to people to read.I will definitely be reading more of her books.

Hunting Shadows: An obsession for him. Life and death for her.
Hunting Shadows: An obsession for him. Life and death for her.
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars A real good book, 25 Oct 2013
I really liked this book.it was extremely well written and she described the characters very well.it is an absorbing and compelling book with a lot of twists and turns.I would recommend people to read this book.I will definitely be reading more of her books.great read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8