ARRAY(0xaa493ea0)

Savic Mickey 2xl Navy Blue Mice And Dwarf Hamster Cage 80 X 50 X 38 Cm
Savic Mickey 2xl Navy Blue Mice And Dwarf Hamster Cage 80 X 50 X 38 Cm
Price: 85.10

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it, 20 Nov 2012
Don't buy it not fit for a pet to live in, I had one it killed my hamster :( Wired shelf is not good to walk on can cause problems with their feet and their legs fall through the bars. My hamster got his leg traped on the shelf he lost a lot of blood went into shock, the vet tried to save him :'(

Savic Mickey Max Cage
Savic Mickey Max Cage
Price: 43.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, not fit for a hamster to live in :'(, 19 Nov 2012
This review is from: Savic Mickey Max Cage (Misc.)
I'm just letting people know about this product. Pets at home did recommend this cage at the time. I am saddened of this product which I find the stair and shelf not suitable for hamsters to walk on it and cause problems with their feet. The cage is nice but the shelf is dangerous Savic need to change it to solid plastic with ridges. We buy for our pets and we trust the environment they live in to be safe for them. Sadly my hamster got his leg trapped on the shelf bars and lost a lot of blood, I am upset the way my pet died and suffered in pain :( I have contacted Savic to change the shelf to solid plastic with ridges. Thanks to the Ashton branch for their support and was refunded of vet costs and cages. Now I have an Abode cage all plastic for my new Roborovski.

Hotpoint HV7F140P 7KG 1400 spin Freestanding White Washing Machine
Hotpoint HV7F140P 7KG 1400 spin Freestanding White Washing Machine

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst machine ever, 15 May 2012
Bought this machine on Saturday (not from Amazon) and took it back on Monday and got a full refund. It is noisy and shook the kitchen floor and worktop and the fryer was nearly on the floor. It took ages to do most washes you can't keep the spin setting on 1400. We checked the machine to make sure it was level and still it didn't help. Our old Hotpoint is 10 years old with the same spin speed and spins the clothes much more dryer so glad we kept our old one! Would not recommend anyone to buy :(
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2012 6:24 PM GMT