Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

APPoint Pro
APPoint Pro
Price: 1.13

2.0 out of 5 stars Great App! Well, for phones anyway..., 28 May 2014
This review is from: APPoint Pro (App)
What a great idea for an app!!? Defiantly four - maybe even five - stars! Its is easy to get around, it is customisable and fills a gap needed in the app store. The problem is, however, that on my tablet (an Asus Memopad 10) it has a nice big glitch, rendering it unusable. I use my tab in landscape mode primarily but the APPoint takes up the full width of the tablet in landscape but just one or two inches of height meaning that I cannot see the full icon. If I were you, I'd snatch it today whilst it is free but don't use it until Mario Ostwald has fixed this problem.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2014 7:31 AM BST

Holes [DVD] [2003]
Holes [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Shia LaBeouf
Price: 3.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor in Comparison to the Book, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Holes [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
After reading the book, I was very excited to see this movie adaption of it. Unfortunately, it wasn't any where near as good. The small things count, like, in the book he is fat and the reader feels for him. Here, he is athletic and can dig the holes easier. I would recogmend you buy the book first, as it is much better.

The Simpsons Classics: Too Hot For TV / Dark Secrets / Bart Wars [DVD] [1990]
The Simpsons Classics: Too Hot For TV / Dark Secrets / Bart Wars [DVD] [1990]
Offered by alentertainment
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD!, 26 Mar 2013
GI love this selection of The Simpsons episodes. The choice of episodes revolves around the classics, which are usually concidered the best ones. This pack contains 12 of them and a bonus about The Simpsons & Star Wars which I love! The reson this is not awarded 5 stars is that the actual discs do not say which disc it is, so you often put a disc in thinking it is disc one, but it is actually disc two or three.
Overall, it is a great buy which I recogmend to any fan of the older episodes.

Titanic [DVD] [1997]
Titanic [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Offered by rsdvd
Price: 4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Film, but spread across 2 discs - really?, 20 Oct 2012
This review is from: Titanic [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
Titanic is a film that you will want to watch over and over again - there is no doubt about it. I think that is one of the best movies in history and never gets tiring.
Enough about the film. The actual product itself is what seems to give it 4 stars rather than 5. Unfortunately, the actual film is spread across two discs. After 1.5 hours of the film, it comes to an abrupt halt and you are asked to insert disc two. This somewhat ruins the film because it is getting dramatic and suddenly - it stops, and you jump back to reality and are forced to go fetch the DVD again to grab disc two.

Other than that, I highly recommend this DVD, not only does it have 30 deleted / alternate scenes, it is also a truly great film that you will want to watch over and over, despite the 3 hour running time.

The Simpsons - Season 15 [DVD]
The Simpsons - Season 15 [DVD]
Price: 11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars As Comic Book Guy would say: "Best Season EVER!", 7 Aug 2012
Season 15 is what made me see how great The Simpsons are. I used to think they were rubbish, but then I saw this season and realized how wrong I was. This season hasn't been on Channel Four in two years which is unfortunate for people without Sky, but what I remember of them is great; I have been waiting for this DVD for two years! Funny, Great stories, as Comic Book Guy would say, "BEST SEASON EVER!".

The Simpsons: Complete Season 1 [DVD]
The Simpsons: Complete Season 1 [DVD]
Offered by themediamerchants
Price: 8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Picture Quality, 16 April 2011
I often watch "The Simpsons" on TV and I found that the picture quality for the old episodes was not excellent, even in HD. I then bought this DVD expecting the same however it was 2x Better!!! With great picture quality, super Special Features and Site-splitting Humour, I strongly recommend this product...