Profile for The Sheila Fay Institution > Reviews

Content by The Sheila Fay...

The Sheila Fay Institution

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Yiri
Yiri

5.0 out of 5 stars Rare but grateful, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Yiri (MP3 Download)
I could download this musical piece for less than £1 and play it immediately and burn it to CD as back up. This was very convenient as I was writing a resource based on analyzing it for GCSE music for ZigZag Education. I was grateful to be able to get a copy of this piece on Amazon as it was not easy to find elsewhere. GCSE music students and teachers may wish to buy it. I have recommended Amazon in my resource.

Raga desh
Raga desh

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy download, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Raga desh (MP3 Download)

Grace
Grace

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy download, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Grace (MP3 Download)

Rag Desh Part 2
Rag Desh Part 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing and soothing, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rag Desh Part 2 (MP3 Download)

Five Orchestral Pieces, Op.16: IV. Peripetie (Sehr rasch)
Five Orchestral Pieces, Op.16: IV. Peripetie (Sehr rasch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for the faint hearted, 1 Jan 2013
I could download this musical piece for less than £1 and play it immediately and burn it to CD as back up. This was very convenient as I was writing a resource based on analyzing it for GCSE music for ZigZag Education. This piece is not easy listening though so be warned.

Rag Desh Part 3
Rag Desh Part 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy download, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rag Desh Part 3 (MP3 Download)

Raga Desh (Live)
Raga Desh (Live)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy download, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Raga Desh (Live) (MP3 Download)

Electric Counterpoint - Fast (movement 3)
Electric Counterpoint - Fast (movement 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy download, 1 Jan 2013

Seagate STAM1000200 1TB FreeAgent GoFlex Wireless Home Network Storage System (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 1 Jan 2013
I have been able to connect this drive wirelessly to all my laptops then everyone backs up their work to it and can access anything on there when they want. It takes the stress out of crashed and damaged laptops as work is backed up. Its has a huge amount of space too - 1 terabyte. Sound files and graphic files are no problem.

Sibelius 6 Educational
Sibelius 6 Educational

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Sibelius 6 Educational (DVD-ROM)
I have made my money back on this product by scoring music with it to include in my published exam resources for ZigZag Education publishers for GCSE and BTEC music.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4