Profile for J. T. Neill > Reviews

Content by J. T. Neill

J. T. Neill (Belfast, N.Ireland.)

Sylvanian Families Connor & Kerri's New Pram
Sylvanian Families Connor & Kerri's New Pram

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 11 Feb. 2013
I had purchased this item as a surprise for my niece to go with the other sylvanian families set (car and caravan) that I had got her for Christmas. I'm delighted to say that she loved them both and continues to play with them.
They are extremely good quality and well suited for little hands to play with.
All in all, a good buy and not as expensive as some other items in the sylvanian families range.
Thank you.

Bullyland Scorpion Figurine
Bullyland Scorpion Figurine

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, 20 July 2012
This review is from: Bullyland Scorpion Figurine (Toy)
I purchased this for my son who is into all things creepy and crawly.
The scorpion arrived very quickly and I have no problems whatsoever with the speed of delivery.
However, after a short time my son complained that the scorpion was broken. When I looked, I found that the body section and leg section came apart rather easily. I was able to push the parts back together again but this has become a reoccurring issue.
I appreciate that the cost of the part was quite inexpensive (although postage added to the cost considerably) and 7 year old hands can be unforgiving but I still thought that the product would be a little more durable.
Thank you.

Third
Third

4.0 out of 5 stars A classic....just give it time., 7 Aug. 2008
This review is from: Third (Audio CD)
Just had a read of some of the other reviews for this album. While everyone is entitled to their opinion, could I please ask that you doubters out there give this wonderful piece of music a chance.
Portishead have tried something a little different from their last studio albums and I think that they have come up with something magical.
If you havent got into it straight away, it may be one of those albums you forget about for 6 months or so, and then find it hiding under a copy of "master of puppets". If this is you, I urge you to listen again with clear ears to "we carry on", "machine gun" and "threads". You might just find that it was worth the wait.