Profile for Modern Nan > Reviews

Content by Modern Nan

Modern Nan (Hampshire England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Take Heart
Take Heart

4.0 out of 5 stars OK Read, 25 Nov 2014
This review is from: Take Heart (Kindle Edition)
Nice easy read, seemed a little bit lacking with the other characters but then I suppose other books might be in line? Also the ending seemed a little bit rushed.

Needing Moore Series Boxed Set
Needing Moore Series Boxed Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a Read., 20 Nov 2014
A really enjoyable read. I like all the characters especially Seth! It was also good to have all the books to read without waiting months for each book to come out!!!!

Trespass Women's Compac Mac Packaway Jacket - Black, Large
Trespass Women's Compac Mac Packaway Jacket - Black, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I WANTED., 24 Oct 2014
Just wanted a light weight showerproof jacket to wear when walking and this is ideal. Nice fit and great length and good price.

Titanium Security Series Box Set: Volume II
Titanium Security Series Box Set: Volume II

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB SERIES!!!!, 30 Sep 2014
When you see a book advertised as free, you think will it be any good? Well the first book in this series was free on Amazon, and it was brilliant and I did not hesitate to buy the rest of the series. Well worth the read. Just remember to have your cup of tea/wine/coffee at your side as you do not want to put these books down.( Seems silly saying books now as they are all on my kindle!)

Ignited (Titanium Security Series Book 1)
Ignited (Titanium Security Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL WORTH THE READ!!!, 31 Aug 2014
I have always loved SEAL books, they usually give you good main characters and good story lines, action, romance, sex etc, and Ignited did not disappoint! I loved Hunter and Khalia ,also the way they introduced Gage and Claire, hence book 2 was downloaded before I finished book 1! Don't wait get reading!

That Man 3: (That Man Trilogy)
That Man 3: (That Man Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED THEM!, 27 Aug 2014
I kept seeing this trilogy 'pop up' as the next thing to read. Yeah, yeah! Well as the first book was a free download I thought why not? Half way through I had already ordered books 2 and 3. Loved the storyline, books were a bit short but could not put them down. Definitely worth a read and look forward to more by this author.

Teach Me Love
Teach Me Love

4.0 out of 5 stars WHY OH WHY?????, 23 Aug 2014
This review is from: Teach Me Love (Kindle Edition)
Jacob, Abigail and Lucas are such good characters in this book with a good storyline, so why, oh why didn't somebody proof read this. The grammar, punctuation and just the mistakes in the story. i.e. Abigail got dressed, then she got in the shower! Jacob put a rose on a grave, the next sentence it was a bouquet, and he took the box from his drawer and put it in his pocket only to take it out of the drawer again!!!! I still gave it four stars because if you can read past these errors it is a really good book and hard to put down.

The Alpha Group (Complete Collection)
The Alpha Group (Complete Collection)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT COLLECTION!, 21 Aug 2014
When adverts start saying 'Your next 50 Shades fix & Bared to you fix' I just think yeah yeah!. Well this time they got it right. Sebastian is right up there with Christian and Gideon in my opinion, and Sophia is a strong female character too. Only negative is that it's a bit short but then again the story and all the twists and turns to keep you hooked. Really hard to put down. If you are not sure try the first book that is free, you will soon order the next two!

The Lover's Secret
The Lover's Secret

3.0 out of 5 stars IT'S OK 'ish, 12 Aug 2014
Not sure that I have written a negative review before, but this comes close. If I read about Jetts broad shoulders and slim waist and how much of a sex god he looked one more time! I enjoyed the Surrender series but this one seems to have lost its direction. At the end of the first series all was well between Jett and Brooke or did I miss something. And as for Brooke I could have given her a good slap a few times. However on saying that I normally like J.C.Reeds books so I will probably read the next one in the series as long as it comes out soon, don't think I could re-read this one again.

One Night: Promised (One Night Trilogy Book 1)
One Night: Promised (One Night Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm really annoyed with myself as I said I would not read ..., 21 July 2014
I'm really annoyed with myself as I said I would not read another series until all were published. However after all the build up on Facebook, will power went out the window! (Next in series already pre-ordered!) To be honest I found it quite hard to get into the book, but after about chapters 5/6 I was hooked. I guessed about M very early on but still enjoyed it. As for comparing him to The Lord? he has a long ,long way to go.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7