Profile for jane cave > Reviews

Content by jane cave

jane cave

Page: 1 | 2
Womens Floral Print Ladies 3/4 Sleeve Kimono Open Jacket Cardigan Top - Black - 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain kimono, 3 Aug. 2014
Item arrived promptly and was exactly as described. Good quality and pretty pattern. Identical to one seen on high street store on line but at a considerably lower price! I definitely got a bargain!

Lesser and Pavey 25 cm Wooden Letter Rack, White
Lesser and Pavey 25 cm Wooden Letter Rack, White
Offered by Treasured Gifts For You

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and attractive storage, 26 Feb. 2014
I had been looking for some time for a letter rack. This one is well made and pleasing to the eye. It is a perfect size for long envelopes and holds lots of letters in it's two roomy compartments. It was well packaged and I received it promptly. I would recommend both the item and seller.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 (PC/Mac)
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 (PC/Mac)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the item I chose, 1 Dec. 2013
After studying your website and reading all reviews to chose the best photoshop elements at best price, I was upset that I didn't receive the one I chose. I ordered elements 11,as I wanted the photo editing not the video editing,
However I was sent elements 11 and premiere 11. A bonus you might think! But the item clearly states that it is not to be sold separately! Is this some kind of scam?
As it has been purchased as a gift, I feel uncomfortable presenting something which appears dodgy!

Isle of Wight (Foxglove Visitors Guides) (Foxglove Visitor Guides)
Isle of Wight (Foxglove Visitors Guides) (Foxglove Visitor Guides)
by Jackie Parry

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful guide, 1 Dec. 2013
Looking for a guide to the Isle of Wight which could also be read by my young Granddaughter. This guide seems perfect ,as it is clear and well laid out ,while packed with the useful information I was hoping for.

Mystyle Shamballa Fire Jewellery
Mystyle Shamballa Fire Jewellery

3.0 out of 5 stars Jewellery craft kit., 15 Nov. 2013
Disappointed with the size of the box. Thought it looked like a cheap gift. However have not opened it as it is for a present. Hope contents are better.

Mystyle Dangly Charms
Mystyle Dangly Charms
Offered by Catfish Kids

4.0 out of 5 stars Jewellery design kit, 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Mystyle Dangly Charms (Toy)
Not opened as it is a present.Bought for a nine year old who enjoys making things. Hope the pieces are not too small.

I-Spy Isle of Wight (Michelin I-Spy Guides)
I-Spy Isle of Wight (Michelin I-Spy Guides)
by Michelin

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun activity for a summer holiday., 15 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my Granddaughter who had been looking for a book on the Isle of Wight in a bookshop.I remember the I-spy books from my own childhood and thought this would be ideal. It combines useful information for a developing reader with the element of a game to spot landmarks. It will provide a fun activity for her next holiday.

Wine Lover - Silver Shoe - Wine Bottle Holder
Wine Lover - Silver Shoe - Wine Bottle Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous shoe, 15 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my niece who loves glamorous shoes and enjoys a glass of wine. When it arrived I was thrilled with the quality and look of the shoe,which exceeded my expectations. A beautiful item which will look lovely on the table and have a practical use.

Bradley The Chef Metal Wine Bottle Holder - BNIB
Bradley The Chef Metal Wine Bottle Holder - BNIB

5.0 out of 5 stars Decorative and practical item, 15 Nov. 2013
I chose this for a man who enjoys his wine and loves to entertain. It is both decorative and a useful item for the table..it is well made and looks attractive. Am sure will be a talking point.

Poitou-Charentes and the Atlantic coast Rough Guides Snapshot France (includes Poitiers, La Rochelle, Île de Ré, Cognac, Bordeaux and the wineries) (Rough Guide to...)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful guide ti Charente, 15 Nov. 2013
Full of useful and helpful information on the Poitou Charente region. Wish I had had this when I visited the region in the summer. This is one of the few books on this region of France so there is a gap in the market. Would be better if contained some photographs.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2015 7:48 PM GMT