Profile for Dave and Lou Hills > Reviews

Content by Dave and Lou Hills

Dave and Lou Hills

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Fast Flow Teat (2-pack)
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Fast Flow Teat (2-pack)
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

1.0 out of 5 stars No delivery!, 22 Nov. 2009
Brought these teats, no delivery from them, no communiction from them after me emailing them. Finally amazon refunded! Absolute rubbish!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2012 8:59 AM BST

Lucky Chances 1/Lucky Chances 2 [DVD]
Lucky Chances 1/Lucky Chances 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nicollette Sheridan

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheesy but Good!, 5 Jun. 2009
If you have read the Lucky series within the Jackie Collins books, you'll love this. The books obviously have a lot more details than the film, but its nice to put the faces to the names - so to speak!
Very cheesy, but that sort of escapes you when watching it, as your comparing it to what happens in the book, and not paying much attention to the acting or music!!
Overall, I loved it!

History Of The World - Part 1 [1981] [DVD]
History Of The World - Part 1 [1981] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mel Brooks
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Never gets old!, 5 Jun. 2009
I grew up with this film. My nan had it, and we loved putting it on and watching when we went to hers. Fortunatly I never knew what half of the things meant, and watching it recently, it is quite rude in places.
Now Im older and have purchased and watched again, I understand it haha, and its alot more funny.