ARRAY(0xac684fc0)

Profile for Hayley Sullivan > Reviews

Content by Hayley Sullivan

Hayley Sullivan (Jersey, CI)

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E L James
Price: 3.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful!, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
If you're a teenager you will probably love this book, but if you're after a seriously racy read, there are plenty out there which are a million times better then this! The writing is appalling, some of the worst I have seen. Do not waste your money. It's embarrassing how successful this book has become.

Spirella Zebra Black Textile Shower Curtain 100 % Polyester White Black 180 cm x 200 cm
Price: 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 27 Dec 2012
I see other reviews are disappointed that it isn't the whole zebra, but it never said it was and the picture is exactly how it is! I was delighted with it! And if you do as it recommends on the tag, and machine wash once a month, it stays looking fabulous! Everyone comments on this when they visit our bathroom, I might even buy some as gifts!

Tennis 2013 Official Calendar
Tennis 2013 Official Calendar
by Rafael Nadal
Edition: Calendar

2.0 out of 5 stars Not just Rafa Nadal :(, 27 Dec 2012
Although it is a good quality calendar, I had ordered this as a gift for my Mother who is Nadal mad, thinking it was a Rafa calendar. I had searched for 'Rafa Nadal calendar' and this came up with the name in the title so i feel its a bit misleading and should be made a little more clear.