Profile for JC > Reviews

Brainstorm Toys 2 in 1 Globe Earth and Constellations
Brainstorm Toys 2 in 1 Globe Earth and Constellations
Offered by Gadget Grotto

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 3 Jan. 2015
Rwally excellent quality. heavy and thick matt plastic. Not plastic kids tat often expected. The whole family uses this. And the light up at night is really fab too

Innoo Tech**LED Star Night Light Projector Lamp,Colorful Starry Night,Bed Side Lamp
Offered by Innoo Tech

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall v happy with purchase, 3 Jan. 2015
This isn't the best quality in the eyes of an adult.... Top needs to be placed on firmly and could maybe benefit from some glue but I have to day that the lighting effect is really quite lovely. Completely fills the room with stars. My daughter loves it and we bought another one for her friend.

Lelin Wood Wooden Birthday Cream Cake Kids Childrens Pretend Play Party Cake Set
Offered by Vinsani (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 3 Jan. 2015
Great buy. excellent quality. Loved by my children x

Wooden Cakes And Biscuits Set, With Selection Cards and Sturdy Cardboard Serving Trays
Offered by Kids Learn Languages

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely product, 3 Jan. 2015
beautiful quality. My 4 yr old LOVES these! And niece has stolen a couple already!

Genuine Fossil Ammonite in a Box, Diameter 8cms
Genuine Fossil Ammonite in a Box, Diameter 8cms
Offered by Junior Geo

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny, 3 Jan. 2015
so pleased with this purchase! great size. very happy child on Christmas morning

Buenos Ninos Girls Classic Short Sleeve Leotard (M, white)
Buenos Ninos Girls Classic Short Sleeve Leotard (M, white)
Offered by sisiprincessuk

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely product, 3 Jan. 2015
These were the only ivory leotards on the planet I could find! They are very soft, lovely quality. Come big (ish).... my 7 yr old fits a small size. bit baggy on my 4 yr old. The seller was most kind and helpful. They are ivory not stark white.

Long Walk To Freedom (Abacus 40th Anniversary)
Long Walk To Freedom (Abacus 40th Anniversary)

5.0 out of 5 stars What an incredible story!, 26 Mar. 2014
Nelson Mandela was a truly remarkable man and he wasn't, of course, alone in his struggle. The sheer will and tenacity of these freedom fighters is frankly astonishing. This book should be on every school curriculum in the world.

My Dog Is A SuperHero! (Ally McSally Children's Book Series Ages 5-8 2)
My Dog Is A SuperHero! (Ally McSally Children's Book Series Ages 5-8 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great, 17 Feb. 2014
I liked when we saw that sugar had magic powers. I liked it we really enjoyed reading it. It was great.

Get Out While You Can - Escape The Rat Race
Get Out While You Can - Escape The Rat Race
by George Marshall

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating!, 11 Sept. 2011
I have just finished reading Get Out While You Can and it really is an 'eye opener' in terms of how it is possible to begin to make money with only a limited knowledge of computers / the internet.

I found the author's writing style very easy to follow and his explanations very clear and concise. I almost wish I didn't have a 'secure' income as I would devote all of my time to putting these ideas into action, however, as the author rightly points out, you can begin to make a difference just by putting in a few hours in the evening / weekends, I cetainly aim to do just that.

Great book, would recommend to anyone who is looking for a 'way out'!