Profile for Kimberley Boreham > Reviews

Content by Kimberley Boreham

Kimberley Boreham (Surrey, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Tattoos and TaTas (Chocoholics 2.5)
Tattoos and TaTas (Chocoholics 2.5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 24 May 2015
I adore this series! Laugh out loud funny!
A series not to be missed!!
Full of ups and downs and real life.

Trinity - The Prophecy
Trinity - The Prophecy

5.0 out of 5 stars Another 5* star rating for this fantastic author!, 3 Oct. 2014
Another 5* star rating for this fantastic author!!

This is the second book I've read by Kylie price and I can honestly say, that I loved every bit of the book!!

I couldn't ask for a better writer, it's different from her first book, which I wasn't expecting, but I found it enthralling none the less.

Great characters, great plot and story line.

Very easy to read and get lost in the story line, which is exactly what you want from a book!!

This book contains witches, vampires and werewolves, all very original, and highly entertaining!

It focuses on our leading lady, Trinity, who was had a prophecy foretold for her that by her 18th birthday, she would be bitten and scratched and have to choose sides, which sides you ask?!
I'm not saying!!

Will her two best friends stick by her at this crucial point, while she try's to figure out her destiny by the full moon or will they abandon her to her already chosen fate?!

Does she pick the right side? Because let's face it, fate sucks and poor trinity has gotten stuck with the poor side of it!

Life has not dealt her an easy hand.

Let's face it, turning 18 should be a huge deal! Not the case for our little lady, she has fate of few races on her hand, can she withstand the pressure?

Forever Baby
Forever Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy going, fun loving read!, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Forever Baby (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book!

I love Olivia, the girl who can't wait to get away, she travels off to Spain on an forigen exchange with her best friend Nolan, and you get transported into a whole new world, a world full of colour, sound and rich music.

Is there more between Olivia and Nolan than meets the eye? They share steamy, passionate kisses, and spend hours talking can more become if them?!

Or will the mystery guy that Olivia spotted came between them?

This book is a must read for this summer, whether you are going on holiday, to the beach or just chilling at home, buy this book!

I can promise you that you will not be disappointed!

From steamy kisses, to fun nights clubbing, to the down to earth Olivia, this book has it all, fun, romance, broken hearts and dreams.

You will be drawn in from start to finish, eagly waiting to see what happens, shouting at the characters, laughing with them and crying!

Ellie has cracked it, miss this and miss out.,

Wings of Vengeance
Wings of Vengeance

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars! Brilliant!, 4 Jun. 2014
Wings Of Vengeance

5 Stars

Author: Kylie Price

Life is a game of truth and dare. Dare to brave and conquer all fears. The truth is, no one can hold you back from your dreams, only you!

Wow! What can I say about this book?!

Heartbreaking, a roller-coaster of emotions, angst, regret, love, forgiveness and lots of steamy sex!

You get introduced to Lara first, our leading lady.

Lara was hiding a secret deep down inside of her, one that was slowly taking a piece of her heart and soul,
"Her heart was aching every day, every minute, though was nothing she could do to fix it. There was something missing not only in her heart, but also in her soul."

She was lost and lonely, wanting something that can't be reversed.

"She could not help but feel a slight relief in heart that, with each day of hard work and vigilance, her pain was slowly easing. It would never leave her, yet she will forever be haunted by her decision but will never regret it."

This here had me wondering what decision did she make that eats away at her? Day after day?

Something troubles our lovely Lara, something deep inside her, she lives with it constantly, a reminder of what she sacrificed, for this.

You see, Lara is a death stalker, ridding the night of evil one spawn at a time, possibly more spawn than one but still.

We get introduced to Rollan, one of our gorgeous males of the house, and one that is quite close to Lara but she chooses to ignore her feelings towards him.

"Lara, I didn't expect to see you today."
"I've slept long enough".

Here Rollan raises an eyebrow not quite believing her comment.
"Be that as it may, you need your rest if you wish to do your job properly".
"I'm fine, I don't like to sleep for a long"
"Yes, I know, but nonetheless, you keep this up and you will burn yourself out!"

Here Lara scoffs at his comments, Lara does not care about any this, she no longer feels happiness.

"If dying was that easy, then when my assignment is done,
I may close my eyes and hope death finds me quickly".

This statement makes Rollan think that she hates her life, that she wont allow herself to be happy, pain makes an appearance across his face.

You can't help but feel a little bit angry here at Lara, it is obvious that Rollan cares deeply for her but she refuses to see it and if she does she makes up excuses as to why he couldn't possibly feel that way!!

You see, Lara does care and have feelings for him but she refuses to acknowledge them for fear that he doesn't feel the same so she pushes them down inside of herself.

I really wanted to shake her here, and make her see she was being a fool!!

Lara and Rollan have to to take patrol together, which is rare.

As they head out they make their way to the garage and came to stop in front of Lara's beautiful bike.

"I don't think I have seen you drive a car" Rollan paused, then asked, "Can you even drive a car?"

Here Lara laughs, something she does very rarely, she was always so sad, Rollan desperately wanted to understand her pain so he could take it away.

"Yes, I can drive a car, I don't really know why I love riding my bike, I guess I feel like I'm flying".

Lara hates being restricted, in anyway, so a bike suits her personality.

As time goes on Lara and Rollan get closer and closer, much to her surprise, you see, their housemates knew they should be with each other if only Lara could let go of past just a little bit.

Lara can feel the attraction building between them, she could feel the heat crawling up her body and then she could feel his hand on her lower back and as Rollan slightly pulled her to him, she parted her lips as if his hands on her back were approval for what she was doing/

This part had me clapping for them, finally she has given in but has she really?!

Her whole body was vibrating with passion and fear. Fear of all the feelings and sensations she was receiving by this one heated passionate moment.

Here I found myself shouting at her, he wants you! Go for it!!

But she pulls away, embarrassed.

I feel so sad for her Rollan, he loves her but knows he should take it slow but how much slower can he be?!

Gradually Lara lets Rollan,only to devastate him by saying "s***, the date will be cutting it close, but if I put my head down, I think I could pull it off."
"Cutting it close to what Lara?"
"Until I leave"

This broke his heart, she was still going to leave, even after their connection.

You see, Lara doesn't want to live anymore, and Rollan is desperate to keep her. to hold on to, give her something worth keeping, can he manage this task and persuade her stay with him?

Does Lara realize what she is doing to him or is so to hurt to see past the pain and her own past? To the man that loves her and would do anything for her? Can she get over her struggle in time?

Lara throws herself into training two of her housemates to keep her mind busy and off Rollan but they can all see that it is not going to work, they are soul mates, Rollan's knows this, heck even the housemates know this but Lara is too stubborn to admit it, admit that she needs him and loves him.

But Lara is scared, not of the spawn or the fact that she is a night stalker, the thing that scared her the most was love.

Rollan was refusing to back down, he was slowly breaking down her barriers and he was going to convince her to stay with him!

Does Rollan get his wish?
Can Lara make peace with her past or does she left her past control her and ultimately break Rollan's heart?

Read this book to find out.

It will have you in tears, it will have you laughing and shouting.

Its not all happy, happy, its dark and light, it's happiness and sadness, it loves and loss.

Full of heartbreak and angst, two people torn between loving and leaving.

Miss this and I'm afraid you are missing out on a treat!!

Steal My Heart
Steal My Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Wow!, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Steal My Heart (Kindle Edition)
Great book, the whole story line is based on two people.
Love it.
A must read book for every one

First Chance (Rock Romance Book 1)
First Chance (Rock Romance Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bad Boy, Gone Good?, 26 Mar. 2014
New author for me.
I quite enjoyed this book, did feel it was quite abrupt in places but love Steel and Nat.

Try Me (One Night with Sole Regret series Book 1)
Try Me (One Night with Sole Regret series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock Stars, tattoos, groupies!, 21 Mar. 2014
I got hooked from the start!
Hot scenes with a realistic guy, what more could you want!

A must read.

First Ink (Wicked Ink Chronicles Book 1)
First Ink (Wicked Ink Chronicles Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot ink more like!, 15 Mar. 2014
Great book!
Hot, bad ass guys always get me!
Rush is gorgeous and tatted up, damaged but oh so dark! And Addy?! I love her, sweet, innocent but with a devil living inside of her! Fantastic!

Living in Sin (The Escort Series Book 1)
Living in Sin (The Escort Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot, Steamy, yum!, 7 Mar. 2014
I absolutely loved this book from start to finish! From the very first chapter Isabel has you hooked! Great sex scenes that leave you breathless and horny, great characters that have you screaming at them!

Shadows (A Lux Novel Book 1)
Shadows (A Lux Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars great little read., 22 Feb. 2014
I have read the first four of these series and fell in with the characters.
This novella is a quick and easy read as it gives you more insight into the world of Dawson and Beth.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4