Profile for Kerry > Reviews

Cambodia's Curse
Cambodia's Curse
by Joel Brinkley

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Cambodia's Curse (Paperback)
I've recently visited Cambodia and went with very little knowledge of the history of the country. I was captivated by the people and the country and came home wanting to know more about Cambodia's past and why the country is the way it is now. Joel Brinkley's book is an excellent read - having spent time after the fall of the Khmer Rouge and then again a few years ago - gives you a comprehensive insight into this complex country.

The Surgeon: (Rizzoli & Isles series 1)
The Surgeon: (Rizzoli & Isles series 1)
by Tess Gerritsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 9 April 2012
What a perfect way to spend a rainy Easter Monday! The first book I have read by Tess Gerritsen and it won't be the last - gripping and captivating - I read it from cover to cover in one day. Not usually a huge fan of these sort of books but am so pleased I have discovered this vry talented author.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Douglas is fooled!, 18 Oct. 2011
Our lovely old cat aged 15 years has been going through a period of ill health and as a result now has to take daily tablets. He refuses to let me put them down his throat and however I try to hide or disguise them in food he finds them! Our vet recommended Feline Greenies and they are fantastic. I "hide" the tablet in one of the pill pockets and because they taste like a treat they disappear immediately.