ARRAY(0xa3608a98)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Black & Decker KS890ECN Scorpion Saw
Black & Decker KS890ECN Scorpion Saw

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for people who can't use a handsaw!, 11 July 2011
It is a brilliant little tool, light, easy to use, and ideal for me.

I can't see it appealing to the 6ft6, rugby playing man - a handsaw would be quicker and easier for someone with the strength - but for a weed like me, I love it, I have even cut logs for the fire with it!

Pokémon Link (Nintendo DS)
Pokémon Link (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, puzzle game for pokemon fans, 11 July 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Basically, it is a "4 in a row" matching game. The storyline is rubbish, the plot is terrible - but the game is fun and addictive.

The game requires you to match four in a row, then three (within a very short time!), then pairs. The pokemon matched go onto the pokedex. Sounds simple? It is, but so far I have spent hours playing it and only "caught" 40% odd - and I am certainly not bored yet, there is enough variety in the various areas.

Just one little, teensy problem... since my DS gained this game it has also developed little legs, and I have to go hunting for it. Of course the children would not have "borrowed" mums DS, and be playing HER game?

Thrive Cat 100% Chicken Treats 25g (Pack of 4)
Thrive Cat 100% Chicken Treats 25g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat loves it!, 28 Mar 2011
I don't know how they prepare this, it is supposed to be 100% pure chicken - but surely chicken cannot be quite so addictive to a cat? My cat is quite happy to do tricks to be fed these, and has spent hours getting the lid off the end of a tube (well, I thought it was cat proof - it isn't, and the tube can be emptied by paw when the owner concerned is daft enough to leave it in a cats reach). I now keep mine under lock and key.

I am not sure what else I could say - pure chicken, so it must be a healthy treat for cats, and a treat that my cat adores.

Catit Treat Ball, Blue
Catit Treat Ball, Blue
Offered by Health Style Emporium Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, keeps the cats attention, 28 Mar 2011
This review is from: Catit Treat Ball, Blue (Misc.)
This is larger than I expected, it is larger than a tennis ball and therefore very big for a cat to play with. Having said that, the kitten does play with it, but it is a nudge with the nose-and-eat rather than a mad tear around the room as it is with a smaller ball. I was also surprised that it does not come apart - something that is designed to contain food really should be easily washable.

It is well made, I suspect it will last for years, and looks good.

Battery for iRobot Scooba 385
Battery for iRobot Scooba 385
Offered by Hannets-Designshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit, 26 Mar 2011
This is very easy to fit, and got my Scooba moving again when the previous battery died. So, if your Scooba is singing its sad little "battery flat" song when you switch it on, this is probably the thing you need to get it moving again.

Catit Senses Food Maze
Catit Senses Food Maze

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes you can teach an old cat new tricks!, 24 Mar 2011
This review is from: Catit Senses Food Maze (Misc.)
This is great fun! I am spending happy hours watching my elderly cat at work.

When I first introduced her to it she thought she could just sit and mew and I would do it for her, like everything else difficult in this life. She soon sussed that this wasn't happening, and she was going to have to take matters into her own paws. She isn't the brightest of cats, but has worked it out enough to be getting the treats out. Not always by the route the manufacturers envisaged, but she is getting them.

The item is solid, and she has not managed to knock it over. The rubber ring that holds it in place works well, the toy does not slide on laminate floor, so this would be fine on a table or a kitchen floor.

I would recommend this for keeping a bored, elderly, idle cat occupied. She would not be willing to chase toys anymore, but is she is willing to keep working at this, and she is getting a fair amount of exercise walking round in circles trying to work out how to get the next treat.

VIRTU 086772 2.5"x 4.9"x 5.5".Zig-n-zag Ball
VIRTU 086772 2.5"x 4.9"x 5.5".Zig-n-zag Ball

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, but a little too big for a kitten, 23 Mar 2011
This is a brilliant idea, it should keep any kitten happily occupied. However, my cats prefer their balls small, ping pong sized, and this one was just too big and heavy to keep them entertained, they went back to their ping pong balls and played with those instead. The size of this is about half way between a ping pong ball and a tennis ball.

I am also not keen on the design - the square that can be seen on the picture is a hole, inside there is a small plastic peg that holds an elastic band. Same on the other side, and the elastic band holds the weight. It is a very small peg, and a thin elastic band, I cannot see either being claw proof. It also makes the ball impossible to clean once anything nasty has got into the hole, a serious short coming, in my opinion.

Applaws Chicken Selection Can 12 x 70 g
Applaws Chicken Selection Can 12 x 70 g
Offered by tonygold

5.0 out of 5 stars The cats love it!, 23 Mar 2011
If my cats had a choice, they would live off this. However, it is only a complimentary food, so not an option.

Lovely texture, very moist, looks like chicken, smells like chicken, and the small tins mean no waste, it is a reasonable portion for a cat for one meal.

I like the fact that it contains exactly what it says on the label - so no fillers and salt lurking in the small print, this is proper meat, home cooking for cats!

Applaws Fish Selection  12 x 70 g
Applaws Fish Selection 12 x 70 g
Offered by tonygold

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love it!, 23 Mar 2011
I have given this five stars on instruction from the cat. She absolutely loves it, and would eat nothing else if I gave her the chance. It is only a complimentary food, so she isn't getting the opportunity!

Texture is great, it falls apart on the plate in a natural, flaky way. Very moist, so great for cats who are not very good about drinking. Smell is strong, very fishy, but more like a baked fish type of smell.

I like the fact it is "proper" food, not full of fillers and salt - and still very tasty for the cat.

Sylvanian Families Walnut Squirrel Twins
Sylvanian Families Walnut Squirrel Twins
Offered by Midco Toys Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, good play value, 22 Mar 2011
The twins are really cute, the sort of toy that would make most little girls go "aww". The very small dummy and bottle add loads of play value, but would really make this toy unsuitable for any child under 4 or 5 - I notice the age guidelines here have been set at 0+, I would guess that is a mistake.

Well made, like everything Sylvanian, loads of play value, a toy that lasts - but expensive for what it is.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10