Profile for Clutterbuck > Reviews

Brunhide Genuine 100% Soft Leather Coin Purse With Key Ring # 211-300 - Tan
Brunhide Genuine 100% Soft Leather Coin Purse With Key Ring # 211-300 - Tan
Offered by Oakgrain Leather

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely leather, 29 May 2014
The leather is lovely and soft, and I like the colour (tan). I have removed the key ring as I shall not use it. I would have liked the purse to be slightly less tall, as then it would fit better in a pocket, but overall I am pleased with it.

Mirak Patricia Cotton Slip-On Summer / Womens Shoes (7 UK) (BLUE)
Mirak Patricia Cotton Slip-On Summer / Womens Shoes (7 UK) (BLUE)
Offered by Charnwood Safety Footwear & Workwear

3.0 out of 5 stars Extra wide, 29 May 2014
The slippers have a label attached saying "extra wide". This was not mentioned in the description and they are, indeed, wide. I'm keeping them only because my feet sometimes swell, and the slippers might then fit. At present the slippers are too large to be worn safely and comfortably.

NISSAN MICRA MK2 & 3 K11E 1993-2002 CABLE WING MIRROR BLACK COVER PASSENGER SIDE
Offered by AMSLTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough substitute, 18 Mar 2014
It doesn't have quite the same range of adjustment as a genuine Nissan mirror, but it is perfectly adequate and much cheaper..

Swish Supreme / Deluxe Leverlock Bracket, White, 5 Pack
Swish Supreme / Deluxe Leverlock Bracket, White, 5 Pack
Offered by EURO HOME INTERIORS

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 18 Mar 2014
Bought these because a bracket on a rail I've had for over 30 years had broken. The design has changed, but it was easy to fit this new design to the old track.

Tiger 10 x A4 Extra Capacity SINGLE Large Punched Pockets
Tiger 10 x A4 Extra Capacity SINGLE Large Punched Pockets
Offered by AbbeyShake

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 18 Mar 2014
These are just what I was looking for as the extra width of the pockets allows for multiple pages to be inserted without trouble.

5 Star Office Punched Pocket Polypropylene Top-opening 50 Micron A4 Clear [Pack 100]

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 18 Mar 2014
I was sent Banner pockets, not the advertised 5 Star ones. When I complained to the seller, they expressed surprise, yet I see from other reviews that other buyers have been in the same situation. Sorte gave me a full refund and said I could keep the Banner pockets anyway. For 'free' pockets, the Banner ones are OK, although they vary greatly: some are too small to hold even a single sheet of paper; some are extra wide, so would hold a lot of sheets; some have the holes punched wrongly so that they hang 'low' in a ring binder - I certainly wouldn't choose them. I can't comment on the 5 Star pockets since I did not receive them.

Roberts RC9907 3-BAND Radio Cassette Recorder with LW/MW/FM Timer
Roberts RC9907 3-BAND Radio Cassette Recorder with LW/MW/FM Timer

4.0 out of 5 stars Still available, 19 Dec 2013
It's wonderful that this item is still available for those of us who appreciate audio tapes.
It lacks an input socket, which is a pity, as I would like to be able to record from a separate source - hence only 4 stars..
I listen to tapes when I am in bed, so I put a piece of cardboard over the record button so that I do not press it accidentally in the dark.
The sound quality is good for the price.

BargainUniverse® Indoor Outdoor Digital Thermometer 2 Sensors -Top QualitY --Bargain Universe--

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed on day one, 14 Mar 2013
As soon as the thermometer was used, the temperatures shown appeared to be erratic. After a few hours, the thermometer failed with the outside temperature permanently showing -50°C. The instructions are unintelligible, appearing to have been badly translated from a foreign language.

Female Occupations: Women's Employment From 1840 to 1950 (Local Dialect)
Female Occupations: Women's Employment From 1840 to 1950 (Local Dialect)
by Margaret Ward

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat disappointing, 7 Jan 2013
Book is not as comprehensive or detailed as I expected, and the first two occupations I tried to look up were not mentioned. Some details were misleading. This is a pity, as the concept of the book is very good.

Panasonic EUR511300 Original Remote Control.
Panasonic EUR511300 Original Remote Control.
Offered by Whilestocklast

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 July 2012
As promised, this is an "original" handset, and so an identical replacement for mine which had begun to fail after many years of use.