Profile for Dawn Rowley > Reviews

Dawn Rowley "dawn" (UK)

Folding Ham Stand Set - Spanish Ham Holder
Folding Ham Stand Set - Spanish Ham Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 8 April 2016
Great stand, folds away for easy storage.

Rapid Cognitive Therapy: The Professional Therapist's Guide to Rapid Change Work, Volume 1
by Georges Philips

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a real gem of a book for the hypnotherapist, packed with fantastic ideas., 20 Nov. 2014
I would highly recommend this book to any hypnotherapist. It is stuffed full of practical ideas and is very well written. One of my favourite books on the subject.

Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone - Silver Edition
Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone - Silver Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars ... means that I cannot make bespoke recordings for individuals easily. This is a superb microphone it has really ..., 17 Aug. 2014
As a hypnotherapist I make recordings for my clients to listen to and I have been toying with the idea of using a professional recording studio however this means that I cannot make bespoke recordings for individuals easily. This is a superb microphone it has really been a good investment. I use it with a pop screen and my makeshift studio is a crate in which the mic sits which has been lined with fleecy blankets to dampen the sound this is giving me fantastic results.

How To Get to the Top of Google: The Plain English Guide to SEO (Including Penguin, Panda and EMD updates)
by Mr Tim Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book for any business owner, 13 Sept. 2013
This is a brilliant book offering lots and lots of tips to help you improve your position in the Google search. Tim's company Exposure Ninja also offer a free website and SEO audit so you can see the areas that need attention. Some of you might be thinking that is a clever trick to boost Tim's backlinks. Well maybe so, but I can also tell you that a representative of his company called me to check if I understood the audit or had any further questions, very polite and not pushy in any way. The audit was really valuable to me and I am chomping at the bit to get my new website up and running. If doing your own SEO is overwhelming and you are looking for a specialist I would recommend you check out Exposure Ninja due to their great service.

WebPlus X6 (PC)
WebPlus X6 (PC)
Offered by Digitalville UK

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT product FANTASTIC customer support, 17 Jan. 2013
This review is from: WebPlus X6 (PC) (DVD-ROM)
The design tools on my existing hosts website builder were basic and restrictive which meant that my logos and design could not be represented well on my site. After weighing up the pro's and con's of creating my own website vs getting a company to create a site for me I opted for creating my own as I wanted to be able to edit the site content on a regular basis. The software was fairly easy to use and I soon got the hang of it - it has taken me less than two weeks to create and publish my site together with mobile friendly pages and I now have the freedom of being able to make changes whenever I want. As a novice I had my fair share of challenges and had to call Serif a few times for support when I got stuck (usually very late at night) but I have to say their service was excellent. The support team were easy to get through to, extremely helpful and connect remotely to your laptop/PC so that they can check your settings and resolve the issue immediately. Additionally they supply free hosting for a year which meant that I was able to keep my existing website up and running but still able to publish my new site for testing and feedback from friends. If you are looking to purchase software this is a very good choice. 10/10