Profile for Ed Hunter > Reviews

God Will Make a Way-Best of Mo
God Will Make a Way-Best of Mo
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspired, anointed music, 25 May 2014
Don Moen and Don Francisco are 2 of my favourite musicians. Much of their music is anointed. This CD contains great music and "God will make a way" is wonderful as it reminds us that God is almighty and all sufficient. He is El Shaddai.

To Kill a Mockingbird [DVD] [1962]
To Kill a Mockingbird [DVD] [1962]
Dvd ~ Gregory Peck
Offered by rsdvd
Price: 4.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped to bring the book alive.., 6 Mar 2014
I bought this for my son to watch as he's doing it as part of his English literature course work. The book becomes more 'real' having watched the DVD. Good quality and value.

Genius HS-02S Headset with Microphone
Genius HS-02S Headset with Microphone

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't get mike to work.., 6 Mar 2014
I bought 2 and both had the very same problem. Sound reception was good, but the other parties (on Skype) couldn't hear me at all - and yes, I did plug it in correctly!! This is where you get what you pay for.

Alpecin Caffeine Hair Energizer Shampoo 250ml - Pack of 3
Alpecin Caffeine Hair Energizer Shampoo 250ml - Pack of 3
Offered by Blukoo
Price: 16.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Complements Minoxidil well..., 6 Mar 2014
Have noticed thicker and healthier looking hair. Seems to add volume too. Very easy to use. Good value for the price.

LOAKE MEN'S SHOES, BLACK, UK SIZE 8.5, FITTING-F,201B
LOAKE MEN'S SHOES, BLACK, UK SIZE 8.5, FITTING-F,201B
Offered by Westwoods Footwear
Price: 99.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money - used as a backup for my Churchs.., 6 Mar 2014
Loake shoes (owned by Church) are not as sturdy or as well finished as their Church counter-parts - but I find them more wearable as it seems to me that they are lighter, which I like when I am having to trapse around on a multi-visit day.. They do last well and are relatively cheap.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 7, 2014 12:30 PM BST

Steiff Bears - Dominic - Ltd Ediion of 1500 - Internal Growler
Steiff Bears - Dominic - Ltd Ediion of 1500 - Internal Growler
Offered by Inspirations Gift Shop (UK)
Price: 132.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 6 Mar 2014
I bought this for a friend's new baby (who won't get to play with it until she's much older). It has one of the nicest faces of the teddies under 200GBP. Good price for a limited edition Steiff.

GXL Glutathione - 180 capsules
GXL Glutathione - 180 capsules
Offered by Spectrum Supplements / Puresto
Price: 54.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It must be better for Chuck than for me!, 6 Mar 2014
I bought it after watching Chuck Norris endorse it so convincingly... But, I feel no different at all - it certainly has done nothing to help my aches and pains! So, wont be buying any more.

Ingersoll Men's Automatic Watch Anaconda IN4102BKRW with Leather Strap
Ingersoll Men's Automatic Watch Anaconda IN4102BKRW with Leather Strap
Offered by Timeshop24
Price: 188.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price!, 6 Mar 2014
The only fault I found was that the winding was a bit rough. However, it's got great (and easy to set) features - month, day, date, GMT hand, 2nd time zone.. The strap is also much better quality (soft, supple, thick leather) than expected. Good size (not too big) and aesthetically pleasing. Also not as common as, say, Seiko/Citizen.

Campri Thermal Zip Top Junior Black 13 (XLB)
Campri Thermal Zip Top Junior Black 13 (XLB)

4.0 out of 5 stars Kept my son warm at -10 degrees, 11 Dec 2013
Very comfortable (not sticky), fits well, looks good. Only problem was (as it's not cotton) is the static it attracts. But a good buy and must have for very cold weather.

Doggy Things Puffa Jacket, L, Black
Doggy Things Puffa Jacket, L, Black
Price: 24.00

3.0 out of 5 stars For skinny dogs, 11 Dec 2013
I ordered a size that matched my dog's measurements. However, they are 'slim fit' and you should allow for (at least) one size up.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6