Profile for richaado321 > Reviews

Sony Xperia U Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by Book Seashore
Price: 87.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Xperia U - I like., 4 July 2012
To change my phone from an old LG to this is a pretty big step up, one which I have to say I am chuffed with. The U's turned out to be a very sleek and intelligent piece of kit thus far. The design, quality and ergonomics all seem to be there: it looks professional enough, it doesn't weigh too much and the widescreen aspect touchscreen is also pretty good. The battery does really well and I quite like the built-in camera. The gimmicky lightstrip is very fancy indeed and the interchangeable end caps lets you make the phone more personal to you if you're so inclined, but these things are just sideshow distractions; it's a mobile phone in the end. I don't expect to go above the memory usage with all of my music, gaming or applications (I have an iPod Touch for that) but it's nice to know that what I do eventually want to put on won't trouble the memory limits. My Facebook and Twitter networking works fine on it so it's all good.

As with other people I find that the lack of external memory space (Memory cards, MicroSD, etc.) is a little odd, but when you think about it's internal storage capacity, it becomes a little more forgivable. I'll have to wait until I post some of my music onto the device to test the memory, but I'm happy with this purchase overall. Time to shift my contacts...