Profile for J. S. Morgan > Reviews

Content by J. S. Morgan

J. S. Morgan "Sian" (wales uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Minecraft Light Up Torch
Minecraft Light Up Torch
Offered by YUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with these, 24 Oct 2014
This review is from: Minecraft Light Up Torch (Toy)
Very disappointed with these, they are very small and not at all worth the money, I fact I think half the price would be about right. Having said that I think the kids will like them, and if you are planning on hanging them on the wall they will look good.

Minecraft Foam Pickaxe
Minecraft Foam Pickaxe
Offered by Outdoorshow

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this, 24 Oct 2014
This review is from: Minecraft Foam Pickaxe (Toy)
Very pleased with this, good quality and sturdy, boys haven't seen it yet as Santa is bringing it but I have no doubt they will love it. Lost one star as it is very pricey, but all minecraft stuff is.

Rubie's Eva Skeleton Costume (Medium)
Rubie's Eva Skeleton Costume (Medium)
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice costume, but very large sizes, 24 Oct 2014
Nice costume, but very large sizes. I bought this for my 5 year old in age 5-7 and it's absolutely huge on this, it will be am Good few years before he fits into it, I would think it would be big in your average 7 year old leg alone 5 year old. If you get the smaller size though and get it to fit then it's a lovely costume, although the mask is very cheap and can't see through it very well.

CHILD BOYS ZOMBIE COMPLETE AGE 4-6 HALLOWEEN FANCY DRESS COSTUME - SMALL
CHILD BOYS ZOMBIE COMPLETE AGE 4-6 HALLOWEEN FANCY DRESS COSTUME - SMALL

3.0 out of 5 stars Very poor qualities costume, 24 Oct 2014
Very poor qualities costume, I was very disappointed when I opened it as the picture looks so great! The only thing I would say is really good is the mask and wig. I very much doubted till last more than one wear, it's very thin and actually see through so you have to wear black trousers and short underneath. Having said that the actual affect when it's on is good, and my child is very pleased with it, so I had to give it three stars because it does have the desired affect. Just a shame it will be a short lived costume.

HALLOWEEN WHITE BLOOD STAINED TIGHTS ADULTS FANCY DRESS ACCESSORY
HALLOWEEN WHITE BLOOD STAINED TIGHTS ADULTS FANCY DRESS ACCESSORY
Offered by Fancy a Change

5.0 out of 5 stars Turned out they err perfect, I'm a 5''9 and 12-14 and haven't got ..., 24 Oct 2014
After reading the reviews I was abit dubious ordering these as I wasn't sure they would fit. Turned out they err perfect, I'm a 5''9 and 12-14 and haven't got skinny legs but they fit perfect.

Gotta Catch Santa [DVD]
Gotta Catch Santa [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Shatner

5.0 out of 5 stars however I have had no choice but to give it five stars as my kids love it! We've owned it for two years now ..., 23 Oct 2014
This review is from: Gotta Catch Santa [DVD] (DVD)
I'm not a fan of this DVD, however I have had no choice but to give it five stars as my kids love it! We've owned it for two years now and both Christmases my kids have driven me nuts singing the songs. They are five this year and can't wait until December to get this out again. I can't see the attraction myself but but it's the kids favourite DVD Xmas time.

Ladies Zombie Snow White Halloween Costume - Medium 12-14)
Ladies Zombie Snow White Halloween Costume - Medium 12-14)
Offered by Costumes By Buy Feathers

4.0 out of 5 stars Product arrived quickly and I'm very pleased with it, 21 Oct 2014
Product arrived quickly and I'm very pleased with it! I'm a large 12-14 and the medium fitted perfectly! Very good effects and I can't wait to wear it! The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is the skeleton bit is a little flimsy and when I tried it on it's coming out of the fabric abit so leaving a little gap. It's nothing really and won't be noticed but I'll probably just glue it on. Lovely costume though and I'm hoping it'll be a hit on the Halloween party! :)

Fancy Dress Zombie Make Up Set
Fancy Dress Zombie Make Up Set
Offered by Party Party

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set., 2 Nov 2013
This is a great set and very very effective! The only reason it has only had four stars is because it is quite a small set and I did have to use additional white from my children's face paints to cover my whole face, but the black and red is ample and the blood is great!! Comes with handy step by step instructions and I achieved a fab look, despite not being very good at applying this sort of thing. The make up stayed in place all night and everyone commented how realistic looking it was. The blood is hard to get off and I still have a bit of staining the day after, but well worth it! Will definitely buy again next year!!

Zombie Lollipop Lady + Tights Ladies Halloween Fancy Dress Costume (Women: 16-18)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab costume!, 2 Nov 2013
I ordered this for a Halloween costume. Very very pleased with it, looked brilliant and I even won best dressed! :-) It has four Velcro fastenings to the front so you do need to wear something underneath but it looked great on and was a very good fit. I am a size 14 and the 12-14 fitted great! Not the worlds best quality but, for the price it is, its worth every penny.

If your looking for a fun unique Halloween costume that doesn't break the bank then this is well worth buying!

Slow Cooking Curry and Spice Dishes
Slow Cooking Curry and Spice Dishes

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab LIttle Book, 7 Oct 2013
Not over complicated and full of recipes with ingredients that it is easy to get hold of, or you already have. Have tried quite a recipes few and we been really pleased with them all.

Page: 1 | 2