Profile for Lulu-Blue > Reviews

Content by Lulu-Blue

Lulu-Blue

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Soft Toy Monkey Gibbon hanging with big eyes 60cm from head to foot, 80cm hanging. [Toy]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality cuddely toy, 22 Jan. 2015
My son received this monkey from santa on christmas morning.
He has barely put it down.He goes everywhere with him,and cuddles him in bed at night.
He hangs it around his neck with the velcros,but the feet won't fit around his waist-well,he is 10.Might fit around a younger childs waist.

Argon Tableware White Oatmeal Cereal Bowls - 15cm (6
Argon Tableware White Oatmeal Cereal Bowls - 15cm (6
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 22 Jan. 2015
I wanted microwave safe bowls to make my porridge in.These seemed perfect.
However,they are very small,so you cannot cook the porridge in them as it just bubbles up and spills out over the side.
I suppose they will do for the children.

GUND 35.5cm Lil Fuzzy Blue Bear Soft Toy for Newborn (Blue)
GUND 35.5cm Lil Fuzzy Blue Bear Soft Toy for Newborn (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Teddy, 21 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my baby boy.
As he is the 4th,we were not inundated with nice baby boy pressies for him when he was born,so i bought him his own baby boy teddy.
It is a good size,perfect for cuddling in bed when my boy is a bit older.
It is so,so soft,and does not shed fibres.
Fantastic quality.

Postnatal Rescue [DVD]
Postnatal Rescue [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Denton

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-buy for all new mums, 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Postnatal Rescue [DVD] (DVD)
I love the fact that the work outs are short-only 15 mins a day,which is do-able for a mum of 4 like me.
The workouts start off nice and gently,but not so gentle that you won't see results quickly-you will.
My baby is now 6 months old,and i try to do the 3rd session as much as i can fit it in,so about 4 times a week,which keeps my post-baby wobbley bits more toned.If you do it every day obviously the results are better.

Manhattan Toy Classic Baby Beads
Manhattan Toy Classic Baby Beads

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality toy, 21 Jan. 2015
A great toy to fiddle with.
I bought it for my 6 month old baby,but my 10 year old son who has autism has claimed it.
Its well made and sturdy.Will survive a lot of play.

Gund Chocolate Lab Beanbag
Gund Chocolate Lab Beanbag

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs more beans, 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Gund Chocolate Lab Beanbag (Toy)
Hardly any beans in this little dog.Seems cheaply made.My baby son loves bean toys,but was not one bit interested in this.Expensive for all it is.

Raising a Vaccine Free Child
Raising a Vaccine Free Child
by Wendy Lydall

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what i had hoped for, 21 Jan. 2015
Really disappointed with this book.
I bought it hoping for some reliable,trustworthy,professional advice on bringing up a child who has not been vaccinated.
This is not the book i need at all.
It is written by a woman with some strong opinions.Thats basicaly all the book is based on-her opinions.
She is not a good writer.The text and layout of the book is unprofessional,confusing,and at times baffling.
There are strange little drawings scattered throughout the book,which i feel is not fitting with a serious book on a serious subject-childrens health and lives.
The author is obviously an Homeopathy enthusiast,as i am myself,but instead of scattering bits of info on various homeopathic remedies here and there,she could have devoted a chapter to treating diseases with homeopathy at the end of the book.

I have read about half this book,and will not waste my time reading any more.
It is a book based on one excentric womans opinions and experiences,who has no professional qualifications that would help to put any trust in her opinions and advice.
To be honest,some of her "advice" left me so petrified,i actually doubted my decision of not vaccinating for a second,.such as not allowing any skin to be exposed to air with a measles patient.
I am assuming she did not take her children to a doctor when they contracted measles,whooping cough,etc.
I don't think i could be so confident about keeping my children away from the GP if they fell ill with a serious illness.

So i will keep looking for a GOOD book on the subject of keeping my unvaccinated kids safe and healthy.

DUNLOP PLIMSOLES PLIMSOLLS PUMPS LACE UP SHOES TRAINERS CANVAS WOMENS GIRLS BOYS LADIES BLACK SIZE 4
Offered by Sky Walker df

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect plimsoles, 21 Jan. 2015
Got these for my son.He loves them.They would do for a girl or boy or woman.
Great value for money.I am going to order a pair for myself.
Much prefer Dunlops to converse or any other make of plimsole.They last longer and are more comfy.

10 x Duracell LR44 A76 1.5V Alkaline Batteries
10 x Duracell LR44 A76 1.5V Alkaline Batteries
Offered by Pakeeza

5.0 out of 5 stars great bargain, 25 Sept. 2014
Fantastic value for money.I'm delighted i found these.
We have many toys and gadgets that use these batteries,and they are so expensive in the shops,at £4 for 2 usualy.

Trixie Walker Care Protective Boots, Medium, Black
Trixie Walker Care Protective Boots, Medium, Black

2.0 out of 5 stars No good for elderly dogs, 25 Sept. 2014
Not impressed by these.
My very elderly dog was finding it difficult to grip the laminate wood floors in our house,due to her weakened legs.
I was hoping these boots would help her grip the floor,and also add protection to her claws,which were dragging on the ground outside and bleeding.
They didn't fulfill any of my hopes,and fell off shortly after putting them on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13