Profile for Lolit > Reviews

Content by Lolit

Lolit

Pulsin Natural Soy Protein (1kg)
Pulsin Natural Soy Protein (1kg)
Price: 13.75

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this product, 24 Aug 2014
I absolutely love this product. It is sugar free for a start, which is difficult to find in protein powers. I mix it with yoghurt, or kefir, and a bit of fuit- use a soup blender - and there is my breakfast ready and waiting. I find it easily keeps me going for next 3 or 4 hours. I love the simplicity of it - very easy for the digestive system to deal with first thing in the morning. I also like the fact that I can choose how it tastes depending on the 'fruit' I use.

Kefir Starter Culture - Pack of 3 Freeze Dried Sachets
Kefir Starter Culture - Pack of 3 Freeze Dried Sachets
Offered by Natural probiotic selection
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars As a product I am delighted with it and it was refreshingly priced - the ..., 24 Aug 2014
I have made up my first freeze dried sachet. It took about 12 hours, sitting on my bench to set and thicken. Since then I have used the last 1/4 of a cup of each batch to make the next batch. I am now at my 5th batch from that first pack and it still tastes the same as the first - thick and delicious. I prefer it to yoghurt, and find it easier to make than yoghurt. I regularly blend it with a bit of fruit and sugar free protein powder for breakfast. As a product I am delighted with it and it was refreshingly priced - the least expensive of all that was offered.
Lolit

The Last Noo-Noo
The Last Noo-Noo
by Jill Murphy
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Last Noo-Noo (Paperback)
This is one of my all time favourite kids books. Too read it aloud is a delight.

The Low-Carb Gourmet
The Low-Carb Gourmet
by Karen Barnaby
Price: 9.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Has some great recipes - and I am vegetarian so only some ..., 17 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Low-Carb Gourmet (Paperback)
Has some great recipes - and I am vegetarian so only some of the book interests me. Pleased its in my small repertoire.

Wildlife World Insect Conservation Theatre
Wildlife World Insect Conservation Theatre

4.0 out of 5 stars bug house, 7 Jun 2013
looks good - bought for our schools sensory garden.
Pupils very intrigued by it. As yet no insects in it but considering the weather I am not surprised.

Canterbury Tales - The Complete BBC Series - 'The Miller's Tale', 'The Wife Of Bath', 'The Knight's Tale', 'The Sea Captain's Tale', 'The Pardoner's Tale' and 'The Man Of Law's Tale' [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Julie Walters
Price: 24.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Canterbury Tales, 7 Jun 2013
Enjoyed the choice of stories and the way they were produced.
At times felt them over dramatised but still enjoyed them.

Pulsin Natural Whey Protein (1kg)
Pulsin Natural Whey Protein (1kg)
Price: 27.69

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent breakfast, 10 Feb 2012
A friend reading about protein rich diets put me onto this. It is unflavoured and easy to make into a drink. I mix with soya milk, alittle hot water, yogurt and fruit for a liquid breakfast. Quick and nourishing and I feel good with it all morning. I am vegetarian and 'protein' intake sometimes lacks. I like it - also the Natural Pea Protein by the same people. Find that similiar products in Health Food Shops are often loaded with sugar and flavourings.