Profile for Oxfordshire Sue > Reviews

Oxfordshire Sue (UK)

Introducing EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques): A Practical Guide
Introducing EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques): A Practical Guide
by Judy Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it, read it, do it and enjoy the results :o), 10 July 2014
This book does what it says on the cover; it introduces EFT in clear easy-to-follow terms and is a very practical guide for a beginner or for ideas and refresher for those of us who have used EFT for some time. It is no surprise that Judy Byrne has captured the topic so well, she is truly a master of this subject in every sense of the word; her experience with EFT is evident on every page. It is easy to read from cover to cover and then to come back to dip in for reminders. EFT and this book are companions for life and dealing with the myriad of things that can trip us up along the way. Thanks to Judy for making this wonderful book available.

Carnation Insoles Powerstep Medium 6-8.5
Carnation Insoles Powerstep Medium 6-8.5
Offered by Activecare Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Powerstep three-quarter size insoles, 7 Jan. 2012
I ordered these insoles for my husband; he has a full-length pair that he's been very pleased with. I wouldn't have ordered the three-quarter length pair if I'd realised that's what they were so both of us were disappointed when they came. I have returned them. I know now that the product picture shows the full item but I think the description should state the length. I still don't have the full-length pair I want as they're not stocked on Amazon :o(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 26, 2013 10:03 AM BST

Sharp R959SLMA 40 litre 900 watt Digital Combination Microwave Oven with Quartz Grill, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp combination oven/microwave/grill, 7 Jan. 2012
We bought this oven a few weeks ago and are very pleased with it. (Our previous Sharp combination oven lasted for more than 23 problem-free years but finally the microwave failed; we're hoping this one will be as reliable.) This new oven is large with shelves that can be added for convection cooking. The grill works amazingly evenly. The controls are easy to use and very similar to our previous model. It's easier to clean inside that our old one.

Think And Grow Rich
Think And Grow Rich
by Napoleon Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Think and Grow Rich, 4 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Think And Grow Rich (Paperback)
I found this to be a very interesting and thought-provoking read. I will read it again at some point to absorb more from it.

Rich Dad's Conspiracy Of The Rich: The 8 New Rules of Money
Rich Dad's Conspiracy Of The Rich: The 8 New Rules of Money
by Robert T. Kiyosaki

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich Dad's Conspiracy of the Rich: The 8 New Rules of Money, 4 Jan. 2010
I am impressed that Robert Kiyosaki has articulated and documented the disgusting mess that world leaders and world bankers have created for everyone. With a better understanding the situation I am creating a more secure future with my family.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2010 11:53 AM GMT

Grow Your Own Drugs: Fantastically Easy Recipes for Natural Remedies and Beauty Treats
by James Wong

5.0 out of 5 stars Grow your own drugs, 29 April 2009
I love this book. Great layout and pictures, informative and inspiring. I started using James' recipes straight away. The TV programme helped as it really showed the enthusiasm and common sense approach that James has. It will be a favourite reference book of mine for a long time to come. I just wish it was called 'Grow your own Remedies' instead.