Profile for Jj2805 > Reviews

Exmarid Dry Skin Formula with Starflower Oil, 150 ml
Exmarid Dry Skin Formula with Starflower Oil, 150 ml
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dry skin relief for cats, 22 Mar 2014
My mother sent me this from the UK as we live in Canada and my two British shorthairs were really suffering with dry flaky skin since moving here due to the dry weather. Within two weeks their skin improved greatly although they are not too keen on the taste they do eat it. One cats skin has cleared up whilst the other is still a little flaky. I will continue to use this as it certainly seems to help.

First Steps: To Free-Motion Quilting
First Steps: To Free-Motion Quilting
by Christina Cameli
Price: 13.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Very clear and good for beginner, 5 Feb 2014
I have been trying to get to grips with free motion quilting and this book certainly is helping me with this. Very clear with good pictures. As a beginner to quilting I think this is a good book to have in your library.

Yumove Supplement Tablet (300 Tablets)
Yumove Supplement Tablet (300 Tablets)
Price: 34.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Feb 2014
My mum gives this to her 13 yr old Labrador who has rather bad arthritis in his back leg. To be sure of the dose she emailed the company asking if she can give a higher dose and received a very helpful and comprehensive answer. The product certainly seems to be working. Would highly recommend.

Ghost on the Canvas
Ghost on the Canvas
Price: 19.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Ghost on the Canvas (Audio CD)
We have had this for over a year now - what a great album. Never thought I would own a Glen Campbell CD but hey - that's what Radio 2 does to you! I love all the songs on this - very touching.

The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
by Si King
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 May 2013
I have been using this book for a while now - really great recipes and so tasty. This is a good purchase and certainly helpful in losing weight without sacrificing taste.

Philip Kingsley Body & Volume Jet Set: Shamoo + Conditioner + Elasticizer - 5pcs

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 15 May 2013
I had the full sizes of these products and bought these for travel Just the best. Expensive but worth it as a treat.

Bacheldre Watermill Organic Stoneground Strong 100% Wholemeal Flour 1.5 kg (Pack of 4)
Price: 9.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 15 May 2013
I found this really hard to work with - I make bread by hand and it just did not knead well. I gave some to a friend with a breadmaker and she did not like it either. Shame, as it promised so much but am getting better result from a cheaper flour - could be my technique though!

Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course
Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course
by Gordon Ramsay
Price: 5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 15 May 2013
I bought after watching a couple of episodes - not quite as useful as I hoped. Though I really like some of the recipes I just cannot see mhyself using it as much as some of my other cook books.

Self Healing Double Sided Quilting Cutting Mat 18" x 24" (45cm x 60cm) Heavy Duty 5 layer mat comparable with Olfa
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 15 May 2013
Perfect for my needs (quilting and dress making). Just wish I had bought a bigger one! Does the job perfectly.

Evans Lichfield Thierry Poncelet Commodore Labrador Polyester Fibre Filled Cushion, 18 x 18-inch
Offered by simplehomeware
Price: 23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 15 May 2013
I love this cushion - the quality is very good for the price. Will likely buy more as such a good product,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3