Profile for Mr. Michael S. Jakob > Reviews

Content by Mr. Michael S....

Mr. Michael S. Jakob "Mike Jakob" (South Wales UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
SHY
SHY

5.0 out of 5 stars Stacey Solomon "SHY", 7 Jun. 2015
This review is from: SHY (Audio CD)
This is just a first class album, Just put in on and let it play, for me it is one of few CDs that I don't have to skip a track but let it run. Stacey voice is just first class and thanks to BBC radio Two why played the title track a few times just got me thinking I must have that album so off to Amazon to find it abd when it arrived I played it and just loved every track.

Pure Evoke Flow Portable DAB / FM / Internet Radio
Pure Evoke Flow Portable DAB / FM / Internet Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Radio., 25 Jan. 2015
Now just what can you say about a Evoke Pure radio a quality sound nice looking, this seems to have a good build quality as it feels strong and is quit heavy. The ability to connect to my home WiFi Network is just so good as there is all forms of music so there is a channel I like Gold Radio as it plays my music with no talking DJs or adverts, I love it just music, I know it costs a lot but it is so worth the the extra you pay. Go and treat yourself.

Genuine Pure Accessory - ChargePAK E1 Rechargeable Battery Pack for Pure Evoke-1S, Evoke-2S, Evoke Flow, Evoke Mio, One Flow and Sensia Radios

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery for radio unit., 25 Jan. 2015
Does just what it says on the tin its a battery and its rechargeable. It is a bit fiddly to get the plug in but other than that its ok.
The only problem with the battery is if the mains power fails it does not take over, but if you unplug the mains charger it then is switched in and the radio etc works I was assumed it was battery backup when the power failed as I was going to use it in the bedroom as both a radio and an alarm clock. I will give it a try by switching off the mains power for ten minutes and then turning the power back on to see if it forgets its alarm setting. But it is a good battery power if you want to be outside but will have to wait for warmer weather to try it.

Universal Capacitive Stylus Pen For Amazon Kindle Paperwhite / Silver
Universal Capacitive Stylus Pen For Amazon Kindle Paperwhite / Silver
Offered by RENU BAWA LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Style Pen, 15 Aug. 2014
Now I have had one or two of these in the past and did not really work that well, but this one is just first class and works so well and is very positive in use. Now it says for Kindle Paperwhite but I got it for my Ipad and is is just so good and works on the paperwhite as well double bonus.

Staedtler Lumocolor Whiteboard Marker 351WP6 Bullet Tip - Assorted Colours (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Whiteboard Markers, 15 Aug. 2014
First thing you find is that they come in their own case which is nice and keeps them all together. The quality seems to be rather good and they wipe off well.

Clapper Board Slate For TV Film Movie - White & Black / High Quality Black and White Acrylic Film Clapper Movie Clapperboard with Stick--with Adjustable Bolts
Offered by Shineway(Dispatched from Hong Kong)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clapper Board, 15 Aug. 2014
Now this is a well constructed unit nice hinges and can be operated with one hand with ease. If you are a bit of a movie maker this is ideal as it is a great help when putting the AVI files together.

Main Charger For Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Main Charger For Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Offered by CreationSales

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Charger, 15 Aug. 2014
It does just what it says on the tin it charges a Kindle not much more to be said really.

Logitech M570 Trackball Cordless [Non-UK Model]
Logitech M570 Trackball Cordless [Non-UK Model]
Offered by Freundlichen Himmel

5.0 out of 5 stars Trackball, 24 Mar. 2014
Like all the Logitech I have purchased it does the job. I purchased this trackball for my laptop as some of the places I use it force me due to lack of space to use the on board pad which I have difficulity with, so this is the perfect soluction to my problem.
Would I recommend it I most certernly would.

Humble by Nature
Humble by Nature

5.0 out of 5 stars A joy of a Read, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Humble by Nature (Kindle Edition)
This was a book I purchased on a bit of a whim as I had watched her on TV and liked her. So the book is really about her and her husband moving from a London lifestyle to a country / farmer lifestyle. The story of their battles with the council and some locals their own promlems with each other. The story is told well and holds you to the end.

Sarah Millican - The Biography of the Funniest Woman in Britain
Sarah Millican - The Biography of the Funniest Woman in Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 8 Jan. 2014
Go get it, this is a great story of Sarah as she goes through life from where her husband left to where she stands now. It is so funny and so sad but a wonderful read and one not to be missed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6