Profile for parahandy > Reviews

The Overhaul
The Overhaul
by Kathleen Jamie

4.0 out of 5 stars a warm blanket, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Overhaul (Paperback)
this wee book is a cosy blanket of lovely words and observations,,,, I think 'mindfulness' would best describe it. Ms Jamie is a beautiful writer

Blossom: What Scotland Needs to Flourish (Viewpoints)
Blossom: What Scotland Needs to Flourish (Viewpoints)
by Lesley Riddoch

5.0 out of 5 stars fresh air, 25 Oct. 2013
how can someone look at the same Scotland as me and seem to see so clearly that what's wrong doesn't need to be the way it is? this is the most refreshing, readable book on the subject I have read.... I just know that she is giving us all the mightiest kick up the backside and telling us to sort things...... Lesley for First Minister when we vote YES!..... or even if we vote no!

Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C - 6 Screen Protectors Pack Retail Packed with Cleaning Cloth and Application Card (Lifetime Guarantee)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

4.0 out of 5 stars they work!, 25 Oct. 2013
This is a good quality product.... certainly they are better than the ones I got with the phone when new!

A Breath on the Cold Glass
A Breath on the Cold Glass

4.0 out of 5 stars fresh air, 25 Oct. 2013
Bringing a new instrument to old respected tunes is always risky but Wendy has pulled it off. Ballachullish Tango should be on Strictly!

RHS Encyclopedia of Gardening (RHS)
RHS Encyclopedia of Gardening (RHS)
by Christopher Brickell

1.0 out of 5 stars review what?, 19 Nov. 2010
Seems strange to ask for a product review when I wont get it now for a further 6 weeks.... however I'm sure it will be lovely if I live that long