Profile for Mole > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Black Leather Watch Strap Band With A Stitched Edging And Nubuck Lining 18mm
Black Leather Watch Strap Band With A Stitched Edging And Nubuck Lining 18mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but effective, 3 Aug 2014
This is a basic, cheap watch strap I bought to replace one that had come loose. It fitted my watch perfectly and I have had no trouble since. This is by far the cheapest watch strap I have found compared to those available on the high street.

3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
Offered by NowView

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 22 April 2014
This cable works straight out of the package - it just plugs in to your devices and provides excellent results.

Windows XP Annoyances for Geeks: Tips, Secrets and Solutions
Windows XP Annoyances for Geeks: Tips, Secrets and Solutions
by David A. Karp

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of useful information about Windoes XP, 22 April 2014
Ideal if you want to know more about how Windows XP works. This book is more aimed at the expert than the novice.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 11 Aug 2013
These are a nice tight fit, avoding unnecessary drag when swimming. I ordered my usual waist-size, but wonder whether I would go for the size smaller next time, as they do stretch a bit over time. I have owned them for several months now and they have retained their shape well.

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Black  [will only fit Kindle Keyboard (3rd Generation)]
Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Black [will only fit Kindle Keyboard (3rd Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, 11 Aug 2013
This fits my kindle perfectly. As some of the other reviewers have said, the method of attaching the cover to the kindle is not immediately obvious, but works well once I worked it out. Looks smart and protects the kindle.

Nikon AF-S VR 70-300 f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED
Nikon AF-S VR 70-300 f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED
Offered by SARRAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent lens, 11 Aug 2013
I bought this lens to fit a Nikon D90 camera. It is heavy, especially on the camera, but the inbuilt stabilisation works really well and I have achieved excelent photos with it. I use a monopod when possible to accommodate the weight, but handheld photos work well too. My 67mm polarising filter fits this lens.

Asics Men's Gel Cumulus 14 M Platinum/Black/Neon Yellow Trainer T246N 9290 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, sturdy shoe, 11 Aug 2013
I run around 20 miles per week and chose this shoe based on price and I had used Asics in the past. I found them comfortable straight away and have had no problems since.

Cable-Core HDMI to Mini HDMI Type C HD LEAD CABLE A-C Camcorder 2M
Cable-Core HDMI to Mini HDMI Type C HD LEAD CABLE A-C Camcorder 2M
Offered by PCArena

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 11 Dec 2012
This cable arrived quickly and was as described. It works well and is easy to connect (connecting a camera to a TV).

Nikon AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens
Nikon AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat little lens at a reasonable price, 6 Nov 2011
I bought this lens for close-up photography with my Nikon D90 camera as you are able to manually focus and change the f-stop number (as well as using the lens in autofocus mode). It is a neat little lens that works well indoors and outdoors. It would have helped if the lens came with some instructions, but it does not take too long to work out how to use it!

MACRO EXTENSION TUBES FULL Set Adaptor fits NIKON DSLR SLR 40X D40 D80 D90 D800 D300 D700,D3200 D3100 D5000 D5100 D7000 D7100, D1,D2,D3 DSLR.
Offered by BV-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, but effective, 6 Nov 2011
Since these extension tubes were quite cheap, I thought I would buy them to see what they would do. They work well on my Nikon D90 camera, although the lens locking device takes a while to understand. The only thing to note is you need to manually focus and the resulting image is sensitive to camera shake (as it is magnified), so mounting your camera on a tripod is useful.

Page: 1 | 2