Profile for Charlotte Scaife > Reviews

Content by Charlotte Scaife

Charlotte Scaife

Page: 1 | 2
Sega Megadrive Arcade Ultimate Portable (Electronic Games)
Sega Megadrive Arcade Ultimate Portable (Electronic Games)
Offered by Future Gaming UK

3.0 out of 5 stars SD card won't work, 12 July 2015
I bought this from Argos a few days ago. The games on it are good but I can't seem to get my SD card to work. I have created a folder called Game, I have a few roms in there in .bin format - but when I put it in the console, it says fail to read game. I don't know if it's a problem with the SD card or what I can do to make it work, as the main reason I bought this was so I could play ROMs as I never really played any of the games included except Sonic and Streets of Rage.
Please help!!!!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2015 11:12 PM BST

Vinyl Windscreen Decal 'Dirty Diesel' 500mm Vehicle Sticker 32 Colours (Silver)
Vinyl Windscreen Decal 'Dirty Diesel' 500mm Vehicle Sticker 32 Colours (Silver)

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived when expected and as described - fiddlier than I ..., 26 Nov. 2014
Arrived when expected and as described - fiddlier than I thought to apply so had to get someone else to do it for me.
This should be made clearer in the description.

Slimming Pants Control Brief Shaper Shapewear For Women - Weight Loss - WHITE - LARGE / X-LARGE

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 9 Nov. 2014
In the process of returning this item

Size 6 Iron Fist Women's Black Sheep Textile Shoe Boots
Size 6 Iron Fist Women's Black Sheep Textile Shoe Boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and surprisingly comfortable!, 9 Nov. 2014
Had a few comments of "I love your shoes" and "how can you walk in them?!" ...Unlike other shoes I have often worn for a night out, these have not left my feet aching too much and I was able to stand/walk around for the entire evening without ending up hobbling because of the size of the heels!

HERITAGE RABBIT CAGE 100 CM INDOOR LARGE BUNNY HUTCH GUINEA PIG CAGES VRB-100
HERITAGE RABBIT CAGE 100 CM INDOOR LARGE BUNNY HUTCH GUINEA PIG CAGES VRB-100
Offered by AQUA-KOI

4.0 out of 5 stars delivery was quick and I'm pleased with the cage now that it's ready, 8 Oct. 2014
Even though I had to have a replacement base sent out, delivery was quick and I'm pleased with the cage now that it's ready.

Addicted To Bass: Sub Zero
Addicted To Bass: Sub Zero
Offered by positivenoise

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Oct. 2014
Quick delivery and a good range of songs!
Currently on in the car :)

2x Canbus Error Free 8 SMD LED Xenon HID Pure White W5W T10 501 Side Light Bulbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug. 2014
Exactly as described and arrived quicker than I expected so managed to get them fitted sooner :-)

I Have Paid My Tax Now Go Fix Some F****** Potholes Tax Disc Holder
I Have Paid My Tax Now Go Fix Some F****** Potholes Tax Disc Holder
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 11 Aug. 2014
Love the logo but doesn't stick to my windscreen properly and is now splitting :-(

DC Shoes Womens Court Graffik Ladies Shoe Low-Top Trainers 300678-TPO White/C Pink/ORG 7 UK, 40.5 EU, 9 US

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected, 16 Jun. 2014
I always buy DC shoes and it was nice to finally find a pair on here in the size and style that I wanted!

Betron Bluetooth Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable 40mm Speaker For iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, Nokia and MP3 Players
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 2 Feb. 2014
Perfect for me. A good sound and compatible with all devices that I use - especially with the little connecting cable For devices that don't have Bluetooth.

Page: 1 | 2