Profile for Geoff Killy > Reviews

Good Year magnetic parts tray 150mm
Good Year magnetic parts tray 150mm
Offered by BPR Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 11 Sep 2014
Great little product. Does exactly what is required.

Professional Lightweight White UV400 Sports Wrap Cycling Sunglasses, With 5 Piece Anti-Glare Lens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb piece of kit, 11 Sep 2014
Excellent glasses. Great choice of lenses.

Rayzor Professional Lightweight UV400 Red Sports Wrap Cycling Sunglasses, With a 1 Piece Vented Red Iridium Mirrored Anti-Glare Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 11 Sep 2014
Superb glasses. Smart and very comfortable.

Turboflame Turbostick Multi Task Lighter
Turboflame Turbostick Multi Task Lighter
Offered by Imago Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 28 Feb 2013
Simply does what it says. Simple easy to fill and use. Safe even in decent breezes when used outdoors. Magic

Paladone Space Hopper Stress Ball
Paladone Space Hopper Stress Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 22 Jun 2011
I like stress balls and the like as fun products. Unfortunately I remember the Space Hopper when it first came out so this had to be added to my collection.

HP iPAQ 114 Pocket PC
HP iPAQ 114 Pocket PC
Offered by pdarepair

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product but got bored with it, 22 Jun 2011
My work and life takes me all over so I thought it was time to get a bit more organised and reduce my scraggy bits of paper usuage. This gadget was the answer to all my prayers as it can store so much more information than my mobile phone. Unfortunately I have returned to my luddite best and it has gone to the back of my drawer with other gadgets I thought would be useful.
I cannot knock this as it is a great piece of kit and maybe two stars is too harsh but I couldn't resist the callings of my scraggy bits of paper. I am too much like Columbo if you remember him.

Lifeventure Knife, Fork & Spoon set - Titanium
Lifeventure Knife, Fork & Spoon set - Titanium
Offered by Skyblue

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth the money, 22 Jun 2011
I spend hours in the car and these are really useful for that short break when I have bought something from the motorway services shop. These are far better than the plastic knives, forks and spoons they give away and of course far greener for the planet as they don't get thrown in the rubbish bins. Incredibly light and come with a pouch to keep them together in the glove box. Yes there are cheaper versions out there but I doubt the quality will better these.

Lifeventure Titanium Forkspoon set
Lifeventure Titanium Forkspoon set
Offered by Girls Travel Club

3.0 out of 5 stars Fork bit is too small, 22 Jun 2011
This is a useful item to keep in the car. I hate sticky or greasy fingers after a stop at the drive through and thought this would be the answer to my prayers. Unfortunately I found this to be a real compromise as the fork prongs are a wee bit short for it to be really great. However it does do the job.

McNett Zip Tech easy care
McNett Zip Tech easy care
Offered by 4th Element Diving Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin (so to speak), 22 Jun 2011
This review is from: McNett Zip Tech easy care (Misc.)
Dry suits zips are difficult to keep lubricated given the conditions they can be used in. This is the best lubricant I have come across to date.

Schleich Scuba-Diver
Schleich Scuba-Diver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 22 Jun 2011
This review is from: Schleich Scuba-Diver (Toy)
My son is a scuba diver and this is a great piece of fun to add to his kit and other scuba items he has.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2013 11:58 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2