ARRAY(0xb10bedbc)

Profile for A. Perry > Reviews

Content by A. Perry

A. Perry

Kodak PlayFull ZE1 Full HD 1080P, Image Stabilisation with Built-in USB Arm - Blue/Black
Offered by Deal Buster Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Vlogging, 13 Mar 2012
I am so happy I found this camera!
Great sound
Great image
Removeable storage
and so simple to use!
Plus it films in .mp4 format which is perfect for my vlogs on youtube.

The screen is a little small, but you get used to it.
Also I wish that the strap had a slidey part so I could make sure its secure on my wrist...

Great apart from those two things!

If you want to vlog, or have a handy camera for filming random moments, get this!

If you want an example of how it looks...
This whole video was filming with it: [...]
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2012 3:16 PM GMT

Doublju Mens Casual Pocket Point Slim Dress Shirts GRAY M (HC908)
Doublju Mens Casual Pocket Point Slim Dress Shirts GRAY M (HC908)
Offered by Doublju
Price: 16.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Not amazing but fair for the price, 13 Mar 2012
I must say I love this shirt :)
I'm a UK based customer, and in my country i usually buy small size shirts, so I bought a medium here.
I've bought things online before from the same country and in the same size, and they havn't fitted me. For example I bought a shirt from a similar company, but the sleeves were too short, and I couldn't do up the top button. But with this shirt the sleeves are perfect length, as is the top button.

Two comments I would point out though... the pocket isn't real, it's a fake one, little bit annoying. Also the collar is very floppy, there is no plastic inside to keep it flat as with most shirts.

Overall I feel I got what I paid for, and am happy with it. I've had compliments wearing it :)

Lindo ORG-SL Slim Electro Acoustic Guitar with Pre-amp and Integrated Tuner/Accessories - Midnight Purple
Offered by Lindo Guitars
Price: 229.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasently surprised :), 13 Mar 2012
I must admit I was a little nervous of getting this guitar.
I was hearing from a lot of sources that electro-acoustic guitars this cheap would not be very good. But I went ahead anyway, and I love it.
It not only sounds great plugged into an amp, but without one too, I don't mind playing it over my regular acoustic. The strings are close enough to the fret board, and the colours look great, (I was worried it'd look cheap)
I'm not really sure what else to say about this guitar, I'm not great at reviews, but I'm very happy that I bought it. Great for the price!