Profile for R. Mungham > Reviews

Content by R. Mungham

R. Mungham "elanor_took" (Yorkshire)

WOW Hits 2004
WOW Hits 2004
Price: 32.94

5.0 out of 5 stars "Wow" by name "WOW" by nature, 14 Mar 2004
This review is from: WOW Hits 2004 (Audio CD)
I got given this for Christmas after almost wearing out Wow 2003 by listening to it contantly.
Looking at the box I thought it looked good but not great.
However, after the first week I had listened to nothing but the first two tracks cause they were so good, I had them on repeat constantly. Aside from "He Reigns" (Newsboys) and "Spoken For" (Mercy Me) this album has other gems - such as "Great Light of the World" (Bebo Norman), "The Other Side of the Radio" (Chris Rice), "Getting into You" (Relient K) and "The Way I Feel" (12stones), well, those are a FEW of the best songs anyway, there are many, many, many more.

By Surprise
By Surprise
Price: 14.43

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could do this album justice, 4 Mar 2004
This review is from: By Surprise (Audio CD)
Ok, so it's a good album. Obviously, or I wouldn't have given it any more than three stars ... but take a good album, and add to it the ballad "Wish" and the girl anthem "Beautiful Somehow" and you have a GREAT album.
All the songs on here are fantastic - don't get me wrong, it's a fantastic follow up to "Joy Williams" but those two songs, for me, push this album in to the realm of the must have, the classic.

Pure Pop
Pure Pop
Offered by CDTeria
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars wow - I'd buy this for track one alone!, 28 Nov 2002
This review is from: Pure Pop (Audio CD)
This album gets off to a great start with "Boxes" Alli Rogers debut single - its awesome. A great pop/rock vibe with such inspiring lyrics.
"Don't Look At Me" - Stacie Orrico, is a refreshing change from the sentiments displayed by most modern pop artists - but doesn't show off Stacie's full vocal talents
The album also features songs from Rachael Lampa (Saviour Song), Out of Eden (River), Plus One (Going Crazy), SoulJahz (Same Ol' Game), Phat Chance (Sunshine Daylight), TrueVibe (Jump - Jump - Jump), Jaci Valasquez(Every Time I Fall), ZOEgirl (I believe) and Salavdor (Can't Keep It In).
Definatly some of the best Christian Pop out there today - but for me, the best is definatly "Boxes" :) It starts a fun album on s great, positive note which doesn't let down