Profile for Peter R > Reviews

Custom-made Kids customisable England T-shirt, Extra Large, Red
Custom-made Kids customisable England T-shirt, Extra Large, Red
Offered by Print Me A Shirt Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, service and value, 10 April 2015
My nephew totally loved that this had his name and age on the back. The service was excellent and the quality is good. Do remember that this is NOT a football shirt but a normal cotton shirt. So a hardcore fan may not be so impressed.

Other than that, it's good value!

Hot Wheels Builder Starter Set
Hot Wheels Builder Starter Set
Offered by Fun Collectables

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, 10 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is fantastic for the imagination. My son has a number of hot wheels sets ranging from wall ones, to garages and so on. however, this one is great because it really adds to all the others, plus unlike the mechanised sets, this one requires him to actually move the cars, put them where he wants rather than just watching them going round and round after her presses a button!

As with all things hot wheels, the quality is great and it provides hours of fun.

Brady Toops
Brady Toops

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 1 April 2015
This review is from: Brady Toops (MP3 Download)
TOtally love this album. If you're a fan of mellow Bruce Springsteen, songs that are all about the heart then you'll love this album.

QuickBooks Online Simple Start, 12-Month Subscription (Mac/PC)
QuickBooks Online Simple Start, 12-Month Subscription (Mac/PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Intuitive and helpful, 9 Nov. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've used Xero online for a while now for one of my businesses as the benefit of it being online was required.

However, I had used Quickbooks in the past when it was loaded onto PC's. With the opportunity to use Quickbooks online, I found this particularly attractive.

This was pretty easy to set up in terms of getting started, however, tweaking it for your business does require a little bit of effort.

I've not used all the features but the basics of being able to input expenses, send out nice-looking invoices and everything else that is required to run a small business work really well..

The whole package is really intuitive so even if you've never used an accounting system in the past you will find it really easy to get going with this. You will also find the graphic representatives of your accounts extremely helpful to get a quick overview of where you stand.

Micro Scalextric 1:64 Scale My First Racing Set
Micro Scalextric 1:64 Scale My First Racing Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple but fun., 9 Nov. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a simple track but for my 4 year old, who totally loves cars (and dinosaurs) this was super exciting for him. He absolutely loves this track and the cars. Of course, there is a limitation due to the fact that it is only a figure of 8 track and but as a first scalextric it's a good start.

It was simple enough to set up and the cars function without an issues.

Mousetrap Elefun & Friends   Board Game
Mousetrap Elefun & Friends Board Game
Offered by a1 Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, much fun., 9 Nov. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What fun this was for a group of 4 year olds! It took a brief while to set it up and away they went.

The quality of this is excellent and will survive a little bit of knocking around (which my 1 year old decided to test!).

It's a fun game and will provide plenty of entertainment. As with all things with small balls the key is to making sure the balls don't get lost!

definitely recommended.

LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set
LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, educational and good quality build, 8 Oct. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got this for my 4 year and when it arrived felt that he was a bit old for these. However, he actually really likes them and is regularly playing with the various letters.

Cons -

- obviously the letters aren't small and so with the full alphabet will take up a lot of space on your fridge.
- the actual sound made by the bus is not particularly clear so your child isn't going to learn their alphabet JUST from this.

Pros

- the alphabets themselves are well made and the whole thing is of good quality
- if your child likes to be with you in the kitchen when you cook then this will keep them occupied for a while
- suitable for 2+ and even my 4 year old likes it and soon can start to spell out words using the alphabets.
- my 1 year old will stand next to my 4 year and bop along to the music!

Hope that helps

PestBye Advanced Whole House Rat and Mouse Repeller
PestBye Advanced Whole House Rat and Mouse Repeller
Offered by Primrose

4.0 out of 5 stars We had a rat come to our flat a little ..., 8 Oct. 2014
We had a rat come to our flat a little while ago. We managed to get rid of it eventually and have since then installed this and no longer have a rat issue.

Mark and Chappell Ltd Vet IQ Flea Guard, 90 Tablets
Mark and Chappell Ltd Vet IQ Flea Guard, 90 Tablets

3.0 out of 5 stars Works though additional benefits are hard to quantify, 8 Oct. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A simple way to manage fleas on your dog. The benefits claimed are significant but I can't really tell whether the coat is any shinier etc! Key thing is that my lab has no fleas despite being friendly with a dog that I know that does.

Hot Wheels Super Looper Track Set
Hot Wheels Super Looper Track Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Noisy but fun!, 8 Sept. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
GOt this for my four year old and he's completely sold!

First thing to note before you buy is to make sure you have enough wall space available to put this up! It suggests 4 feet by 4 feet and you wouldn't be amiss. I had to rearrange our kids room to put this up.

If you follow the instructions that are in multiple languages, it is reasonably easy to set up and get right. You do need to set aside a good 30 minutes plus to do this.

Also, the batteries required don't come with the box so make sure you buy those before you decide to set it up or you will have a very disappointed child!

The other thing to be aware that this is NOISY! We've had another wall track and it wasn't quite as noisy as this one. This is noisy because of the booster motor and the cars going so fast round the track.

This is the odd thing... you can barely see the cars travelling they are so fast. Yet my son loves it and he disappeared into his room for a good long while!

It isn't easy to have more than one car going at a time but I suppose the hope of them crashing is part of the fun!

It isn't cheap but my boy loves and I don't think it will become stale too soon!

Hope that helps.