ARRAY(0xa69c842c)

Profile for Fosca > Reviews

Content by Fosca

Fosca (Brighton, East Sussex United Kingdom)

Accurist Men's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap MS676WR
Offered by watchesbytimepiece
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 22 Nov 2013
Shipped on 21st Nov and arrived on the 22nd! Well packaged. Great price for such a well known brand. It was a present and the receiver was delighted. I earned lots of 'brownie' points.

Innocence Defied (New York)
Innocence Defied (New York)
Price: 2.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Oh Dear!, 23 July 2013
Sorry Lainey but I didn't enjoy this book very much. I read it in an evening because I skipped a lot. I missed the mystery element in the previous two books and full on 100% erotica gets a bit boring as one carries on reading. I kept on wondering what had happened to the plot!

Marry Me
Marry Me
Price: 0.77

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning, 31 Oct 2012
This review is from: Marry Me (Kindle Edition)
I bought the 3 novellas which I enjoyed so bought Marry Me. I then found out it was the three novellas in one book.

That Thing Called Love (Razor Bay)
That Thing Called Love (Razor Bay)
by Susan Andersen
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 4.81

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle version toooo expensive, 21 Oct 2012
I would love to read this book as I like this author but the kindle version is just too dear. I'll wait until I can get it second hand or the kindle price comes down. Publishers are getting too greedy.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I love my kindle but, 9 Nov 2011
I love my kindle but I am finding that more and more often kindle books are MORE expensive than the paperback version! Sometimes more than DOUBLE! I find this puzzling. If you enjoy certain authors check that they publish in the kindle version, not all do. If you enjoy classic, out of copyright books the kindle is great. If Kindle books were cheaper this would get five stars. When I was rushed off to hospital I shoved my Kindle in my bag and I read all night.

Reckless
Reckless
Price: 2.95

1.0 out of 5 stars kindle version full of mistakes, 25 April 2011
This review is from: Reckless (Kindle Edition)
Do not buy the kindle version as word after word has letters missing. It's a great book but buy the paperback. Every kindle book by this authoer I have bought has been full of mistakes but this is the worst so far.

Dangerous
Dangerous
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars kindle version, 18 April 2011
This review is from: Dangerous (Kindle Edition)
A great book ruined by typos and inappropiate spacing. All the kindle versions of Jayne Ann Krentz have the same problem. The book is 5 star but the formatting leaves much to be desired.

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows - Part 1 (Xbox 360)
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows - Part 1 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Monsterbuy
Price: 18.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing and very over priced, 7 Dec 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I agree with all the presvious reviews. I am not a very fast gamer and still completed this in a few hours. This has sold on the Harry Potter name and has taken massive advantage of us Harry Potter fans. I feal cheated.

Bet Me (Crusie, Jennifer)
Bet Me (Crusie, Jennifer)
by Jennifer Crusie

3.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't find the plot, 16 Feb 2004
I have read all of Jennifer Crusie's books except two that are unattainable. This is the first time that I haven't finished one of Ms Crusie's books and started reading it again. 'Bet Me' is a series of witty conversations, funny yes but, no suspense, no story, no plot. The reader knows that the two main characters are going to get together in the end but this time I didn't really care. My advise is to wait for the paperback to come out, this really is not worth the price paid for a hard back.