ARRAY(0xabaa5810)

TomTom GO 600 UK and Ireland
TomTom GO 600 UK and Ireland
Price: 175.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Sat Nav for all ages., 16 Nov 2013
These Sat navs are fantastic for all ages. They are simple to set up & so easy to use, bearing in mind TomTom strive to update & improve on what already is a fantastic unit.
I purchased the Go live 600 Euro about a month ago & I worked it out that using my Galaxy S 3 over a 2 hour journey it used 7mb of data which kept my sat nav updated with the latest camera's & any traffic jams etc. The phone was so easily set up & paired to this unit & worked brilliantly. The 6" screen sits well on a very sturdy bracket all the information is easy to read & a touch of the finger tips sets up ready to go.
Mine took approximately 5 hours to update with new map & all other updates but once that was done its just great. Free Maps for life are a bonus. Camera subscriptions expire after 3 months. 12 months subscription range from 19-95 to 24-95 depending on which you require.
Pros. Clear 6" easy read screen........ Map updates for the life of the unit.......... Sturdy bracket......... very accurate map coverage.... minimal data usage........ updates that improve elements of the driving experience......... Price is very competitive against other makes...... My drive is so easy to use & understand when needing to update. ......A wealth of forum/technical advice.
Now??? I have used TOMTOMS since the days of Tomtom 1. This is the best that I have ever used without a single glich, This 1 I have just purchased is for our Son that lives in a city I know that he will not be disappointed.