Profile for Viki Stapleton > Reviews

Content by Viki Stapleton

Viki Stapleton "Dancing Queen's mum" (England)

Keep Calm and Carry On Hoodie - 4 Colours - RED - SMALL
Keep Calm and Carry On Hoodie - 4 Colours - RED - SMALL
Offered by Company Clothing

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad sizing and non-existent customer service, 3 May 2011
I ordered a size 'small' hoodie, and it came through huge. Almost like a large size. It also did not have any size label on the garment so perhaps everyone gets the same!

I emailed the supplier through Amazon to say that I would be returning the item for the above reasons and requested a refund of the item, postage and also my return postage as it had been misold as a small. They NEVER responded.

I returned the item with a letter explaining the above and again asking for the return postage to be paid.
A refund was received some time later, but only for the original purchase price/postage.

I would be very wary about ordering from this company as their sizing and non-existent size labels do not give you confidence of the product quality.

Dance Party
Dance Party
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance Party, 13 Feb 2009
This review is from: Dance Party (Audio CD)
This CD and DVD is great value and worrying my 6 year old is now a huge Britney fan because of it! I bought the CD and DVD for her as she loves dancing and the DVD includes many of the videos and also some dance instruction classes to some of the songs. It is really quite good (in a tacky way) and the songs they selected are actually quite acceptable to listen to over and over and over and over and over and over and over again like we do!