Profile for A. C. Delso > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The Misadventures of Electrolyte and the Justice Purveyors #1
The Misadventures of Electrolyte and the Justice Purveyors #1

1.0 out of 5 stars Feeble attempt at humour, 29 Jan 2013
The art was OK, the plotting was weak; I wouldn't look for a sequel, but hats off to anyone who produces a new comic book.

Lindo Deluxe Adjustable Tripod Base Metal Sheet Music / Book Conductors Stand Black - (Guitar, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Violin etc) **Unique Sprung Page Grippers** 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Offered by Lindo Guitars
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best stand I've owned, 28 Jan 2013
Not too heavy, easy to put up and the music clips work well (I play out of doors quite a bit.) Great value.

Canabalt HD
Canabalt HD
Price: 1.91

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple, elegant, maddening!, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Canabalt HD (App)
Basically, it's a hight-speed 2D platformer, as you guide your escapee from rooftop to rooftop in a cityscape under alien attack. Success is measured in how far you get before plunging to your demise. Top scorer is about 300,000 metres. My best score is 497!

UNCUT (Kindle Tablet Edition)
UNCUT (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't review it, 14 Jan 2013
The app kept asking for my ID and details and then simply stopped, so I have been unable to download it.

SushiChop
SushiChop
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars It was free, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: SushiChop (App)
Great graphics, but mindless reaction-based gameplay. I only downloaded it because it's my first Kindle download! My daughter adores it.

Advanced Internet TV & Radio Station USB Dongle+ (Pike & Co.) B2200 with storage pouch

1.0 out of 5 stars How is it supposed to work?, 27 Sep 2012
'Plug and play', it says on Amazon. No instructions supplied with item, so I plugged it in and got a message saying my firewall was blocking it. I went into the firewall settings, found the sender - Media something and gave it permission.

Still nothing. It's going back.

The Highwayman Collection [Clean]
The Highwayman Collection [Clean]
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highwayman Collection, 21 Feb 2012
My first downloaded album! Absolutely great way to fill the gaps in an mp3 collection. This is a great compilation of tunes and performances - not a dud track on it.

Delta Lady - The Rita Coolidge Anthology
Delta Lady - The Rita Coolidge Anthology
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 25.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Delta Lady, 21 Feb 2012
A great retrospective sample of Rita's recorded and some live output over the course of her career. If you never brought her into the CD era, this is your chance!

Homeplug 85Mbps WiFi 802.11g Adapter AP (Access Point)
Homeplug 85Mbps WiFi 802.11g Adapter AP (Access Point)

4.0 out of 5 stars Instant (almost) WiFi hotspot, 21 Feb 2012
My house is a strange rambling building and a wireless network has never been effective in the past, so I had a wired Homeplug network instead.

When I learnt that you could now create Wi-Fi hotspots on a wired network I tried this product. I got a local computer whiz to set up the computer end, but physical installation was as simple as plugging it in. We now have great wireless working for mobile phones and iPad, as well as laptops, etc. 10/10.

I would have given five stars, if I'd been able to understand the computer set-up bit, but I'm not that computer-literate.

A World on Fire: An Epic History of Two Nations Divided
A World on Fire: An Epic History of Two Nations Divided
by Amanda Foreman
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping and scholarly take on the American Civil War, 25 July 2011
Focussing on the links between the two sides and Europe, this is a detailed insight into the political and diplomatic aspects of the Civil War, illuminated by personal correspondence from willing and unwilling British participants.
Immensely readable and highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8