Profile for Ms. E. R. Munsey > Reviews

Content by Ms. E. R. Munsey

Ms. E. R. Munsey (Britain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A Street Cat Named Bob: How One Man and His Cat Found Hope on the Streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How One Man and His Cat Found Hope on the Streets
by James Bowen
Price: 3.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable and easy read, 14 April 2013
This is a heartwarming story, funny, sad, moving, and special, if repetative at times, but that's just nit-pick. I encourage anyone who is a cat lover, a cat owner, or even a dog lover, to read this. :-)

The Ultimate Cat Book
The Ultimate Cat Book
by David Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating!, 14 April 2013
This review is from: The Ultimate Cat Book (Hardcover)
I'd recommend this book to anyone hoping to be a cat lover. It teaches things you'd never know about cats just by owning one, and can better prepare one for surprises unusual breeds (or even your "average moggy") might throw at you. Just when you think you'd learnt everything about Britain's most popular pet, this book proves there's always something to amaze you about them. I could go on about it all day.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: The Collector's Edition (CD Box Set)
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: The Collector's Edition (CD Box Set)
by Douglas Adams
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 10 Sep 2012
I really enjoyed listening to these, all of the voices are the cast from the original movie which gave this an extra spark. barnstaplebookshop is selling this at the best price on Amazon too - Worth every penny, and costs less than mine when I got it.

Sherlock - Series 2 [DVD]
Sherlock - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch
Price: 6.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 10 July 2012
This review is from: Sherlock - Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
I loved BBC's Sherlock from episode 1 and would recommend it to anyone. I had already seen Series 2 before I bought this DVD, and got it so my boyfriend could watch it (after seeing Series 1 first of course, which he also loved from the start) and we both really enjoyed it. :-) I was pleased by how soon this DVD arrived too.

Deep Sleep
Deep Sleep
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gorgeous, 11 Feb 2012
This review is from: Deep Sleep (MP3 Download)
The tone was soothing and nurturing, the words made me feel special and thought about, and the music was gentle and pleasing. The pace of the speech was excellent, and not too fast (like other guided meditations I've found, which don't allow time for the message to sink in). With this, I could savour what was being said between instructions.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, 5 Aug 2011
They worked well for a limited time on me (the first worked perfectly as I didn't eat much that day (although had three meals, including a very light dinner, and wasn't hungry at all). They worked well for five or six days, and then my body seemed to get used to them and they wouldn't well as well anymore.

Self Belief (Meditainment Audio CD Series)
Self Belief (Meditainment Audio CD Series)
by Richard Latham
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 5 Aug 2011
The tracks are very relaxing, and you're made to feel important and special. I would have just liked tracks two and three to be 20 minutes long as well.

LAwhite teeth whitening pen with an EU approved non-peroxide formula
LAwhite teeth whitening pen with an EU approved non-peroxide formula
Offered by UK Innovations GP Ltd
Price: 9.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Did nothing at all, 5 Aug 2011
It's possible I was the wrong subject for this thing, as it's for heavily stained teeth from tobacco and so forth. That said, 'LA teeth' is a very misleading title. 'LA teeth' to me says teeth as white as paper, and I don't believe for a second anyone can get teeth that white by using this thing.
I didn't want super white teeth when I bought this product, I just wanted teeth whiter than the ones I have now. Very disappointed. The Crest teeth whitening strips I bought did nothing either. I'm never buying teeth whitening product again. Lesson learnt.

Batman: Arkham Asylum Anniversary Edition
Batman: Arkham Asylum Anniversary Edition
by Grant Morrison

2.0 out of 5 stars Confusing and boring, 8 April 2011
The artwork is what attracted me to this (as well as being a huge Batman fan) but I just couldn't get into this at all.

Total Relaxation
Total Relaxation

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute heaven, 8 April 2011
This review is from: Total Relaxation (Audio CD)
I had a glorious imagined journey when I first listened to each of these tracks. Truly wonderful, completely relaxing, nice pace, and excellently read. I look forward to buying more [] CDs. :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3