Profile for Mr. M. T. Ridley > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. T. Ridley

Mr. M. T. Ridley (London England)

Page: 1 | 2
Whisper Not
Whisper Not

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Whisper Not (Audio CD)
one of the best jarrett trio records

Brabantia Retractable Indoor Washing Line - White
Brabantia Retractable Indoor Washing Line - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, would recommend, 22 Jan. 2016
Good product, would recommend. BUYER BEWARE! The installation instructions are rubbish. They specify drilling holes 396mm apart, this is TOO WIDE!!!! So I eventually got it mounted but I had to drill the holes 3 times. Not my fault, and I'm not blaming my tools. Bit rubbish that they can't get this right.
I hesitated before buying due to other customer's reviews saying that the tensions get all out so you have one floppy line and the others taut. This does happen a bit but it's not the end of the world. I also found that if you let the line retract into it's casing, then pull it out again and tighten the knob as much as possible, it brings things mostly back to normal.
So it's a good product, would have given 4 or 5 stars were it not for the crappy instructions.

Three
Three
Offered by positivenoise

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK I suppose if you like this sort of thing, 23 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Three (Audio CD)
It's OK I suppose if you like this sort of thing. I found it to be very schmultzy and boring. The version of the Babel soundtrack tune is good but I would recommend just buying the Babel soundtrack if that's why you're here!

Top Oil 3058 Clear 500 ml
Top Oil 3058 Clear 500 ml
Offered by Creative Wood Floors

4.0 out of 5 stars The best worktop oil in my experience, 23 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Top Oil 3058 Clear 500 ml
The best worktop oil in my experience. Have tried a Ronseal (expensive) equivalent but that was terrible in comparison. I will always be using this, now and in the future.

Prelude to a Kiss
Prelude to a Kiss

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best Jarrett trio records, 23 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Prelude to a Kiss (MP3 Download)
Pure brilliance, one of the best Jarrett trio records!

TEN$ION
TEN$ION

5.0 out of 5 stars Very surprised at how much I like this record, 23 Dec. 2015
This review is from: TEN$ION (Audio CD)
Very surprised at how much I like this record! Must admit I got kind of addicted to it...and I don't usually listen to hip hop/rap. It's infectious and funny in it's own way. Checked out their follow up 'Donker Mag' on Spotify but I can't stand it. This, however, is the bomb!

Mens Dark Brown Suede Moccasin Slippers with Wool Lining and Hard Sole. Sizes 10
Offered by J.C. Household

4.0 out of 5 stars very good slippers. For my first pair I ordered size ..., 23 Dec. 2015
Bought these as a replacement for my first pair; very good slippers. For my first pair I ordered size 11 due to reviews on amazon saying that all the sizes were one too small. However I found that after initial tightness, the fur inside compacts down to leave the ordered size. So this time I ordered size 10 and they fit great. In addition to comfort I like the fact the soles are plastic, very useful if you need to pop outside while wearing them.

Entourage
Entourage
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible film. Kind of like an extended episode with ..., 23 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Entourage (Amazon Video)
Terrible film. Kind of like an extended episode with a bad plot. I get the impression they were cashing in on the popularity of the TV show and this was like a final encore; albeit a throwaway one. Not worth spoiling the memory of the show with this!

Cable-Tex UK Plug to IEC Kettle Lead 2m Power Cord Cable PC Mains
Cable-Tex UK Plug to IEC Kettle Lead 2m Power Cord Cable PC Mains
Offered by ShaniTech

2.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy, 30 Sept. 2013
The cables seem solid and do the job, however after a few months use one started producing sparks and smoke. Thought it was my amp but it's the cable so won't be using any more! Also as other reviews state, they are less than 2M

CalmingBreath Folding Meditation Stool
CalmingBreath Folding Meditation Stool
Offered by Calming Breath

5.0 out of 5 stars great item!, 12 Sept. 2012
Very well made. The tilting stool is a great idea-very comfortable to sit on. My feet tend to go numb but less and less the more I use it!

Page: 1 | 2