Profile for Sarah H > Reviews

Content by Sarah H

Sarah H (Surrey, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
TeckNet® Laptop and Notebook USB Cooling Cooler Stand Pad fits 12-17 Inches, with 3 x 12cm silent fan, 5 adjustable angles and 360 rotation design
Offered by Hippidion.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 5 Oct. 2015
Very easy to set up, the fans do make a slight noise but very quiet. The tilted platform helps raise the screen to a better height. Keeps my laptop so much cooler than the plastic single fan cooler I was using before. Very happy.

Original / Genuine Samsung EB-L1G6LLU Galaxy S3 III GT - i9300 Phone Battery (Non - Retail Packaging)

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, suspect is fake, 22 July 2015
Battery didn't work at all, tried it too late to get a refund. I thought the issue was with my phone but it got sent back to Samsung and they said was my battery at fault so replaced for free. If your phone is under warranty try to send it back for free repair before buying another one and beware of cheap ones. I suspect this is a fake one.

Purederm Exfoliating Foot Mask Papaya & Chamomile Extract - "Sock type" Foot Exfoliating Mask - Perfectly Peel Away Calluses and Dead Skin Cells in Just 2 Weeks!!! - 1 Pair
Offered by DONGWOO INTERNATIONAL,INC.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked fairly well but would have been better if I had soaked my feet first, 22 July 2015
Worked fairly well but would have been better if I had soaked my feet first. Also the plastic socks are made for tiny feet and I struggled to get them on and leaked out some of the fluid. This could be partly due to me not being very flexible. Nothing happened for several days until after I soaked them by leaving the plug in the bath when having a shower, then large bits started to peel off. I would probably have another go but would soak my feet first to soften so the liquid can penetrate better. Needs clearer instructions on packaging as badly translated.

The Psych Ward: An Inside Perspective
The Psych Ward: An Inside Perspective

4.0 out of 5 stars Confusing at times but a good read, 21 July 2013
Good read although got a bit confused with the other characters at times. Interesting perspective to what life is like on the inside.

Upholding Law and Disorder: Police Tales from the Front Line
Upholding Law and Disorder: Police Tales from the Front Line

5.0 out of 5 stars Another cracking read, 21 July 2013
Bought this as had read the first book and really enjoyed it. If you enjoyed the first book I would highly recommend getting this one.

I know there will always be some who have a moan but if you work in the emergency services or NHs you need some kind of gallows humour and irreverancy to get you through. None of us are angels but we do our best to remain professional, often under very stressful conditions.

Best police book I have read... oh apart from the first one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2013 9:17 AM BST

Intimately Yours EDT 50ML SPRAY F
Intimately Yours EDT 50ML SPRAY F
Offered by Only Sportsgear

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous fragrance, 23 Jun. 2013
I bought a bottle of this in Boots a couple of years back. When I tried to find it again I realised it had been discontinued. Was so happy to find this on Amazon and at a cheaper price than I paid for a smaller bottle.

Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking
Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but a little technical., 24 Dec. 2012
I chose to read this book being a typical introvert in an extrovert world in the hope of picking up tips. I don't seem to have got to that section yet! Quite tough going and a bit waffly.

I Pay Your Wages! A Beginners Guide to the Police Service
I Pay Your Wages! A Beginners Guide to the Police Service
by PC Surname

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Nov. 2012
Got this as an Amazon freebie but would recommend it. Gives a good insight into the life of a police officer. Have discussed this with police officer friends and yes it is pretty true to life. Very tongue in cheek which I have a feeling one reviewer missed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2012 8:33 AM GMT

Supergets® HTC Sensation Xl With Beats Audio Black Top Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case but how do you remove it?, 13 Sept. 2012
I have had several of this style of case for previous phones. The problem I have had with this case is it is almost impossible to remove. I needed to remove the phone battery to reset and have warped the case trying to prise the phone out. It seems to be clipped in too firmly all round. Most cases you can slide out at top or bottom with firm pressure, not with this baby! Brute force and an old credit card seems the only way.

Phone Monkey: Secret Diary of a Frustrated Call Centre Worker and Phone Monkey: The Takeover Omnibus Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them, can't wait for the next installment, 12 Sept. 2012
Bought the 2 books together on Kindle. My only complaint is I wish they had been longer. The author does digress quite a lot but then so do I so can't complain. I loved the little cartoons between chapters, wish there were more of them. Think we have all had some priceless quotes from colleagues.

Page: 1 | 2