Profile for Michael Doyle > Reviews

Content by Michael Doyle

Michael Doyle

EvoDigitals 16GB 4.3" Touch Screen MP3 MP4 MP5 Player With TV OUT Equaliser - Videos | Music | Pictures | Ebooks | + More!
Offered by EvoDigitals
Price: 32.95

4.0 out of 5 stars EvoDigitals 16gb 4.3 touchscreen MP4 MP5 player, 3 Aug 2012
I have had this unit for a few weeks now and have tried almost all the functions before I decided to write a review on it.
When I first got the player I could not get it to charge from the mains but it would from my laptop. I realised the charger was faulty and a replacement was sent to me straightaway. Since then everything has been "A" o.k.I connected it to my laptop and transferred my music and videos which I was then able to play on my tv, the videos were not of the highest quality but were very acceptable.
You really could not ask for anything better for the price. I have read some reviews which implied the touchscreen was not sensitive enough . My only complaint is when I make a voice recording and try to save it I have to tap the screen a couple times before it is saved. I have an Ipad that cost a lot more and I sometimes have that problem with it.
All in all well worth the money..

Hozelock 25m Compact Reel with connectors
Hozelock 25m Compact Reel with connectors
Price: 23.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Hozelock 25m compact Reel, 3 Aug 2012
I am extremely pleased with this item. It is exactly as I expected. It arrived in next to no time as most of my orders from Amazon do, and after unpacking it and looking at the illustrations on the leaflet I was able to assemble the hose to the reel and it was ready for use. It unwinds and rewinds easily on the reel. No problem.

The hose is of pretty good quality as are all the connectors that come with it.
My only complaint is not about the equiptment but the amount of packaging that came with it.

Triumph Princess Girls Bike - Pink/Purple, 12 Inch
Triumph Princess Girls Bike - Pink/Purple, 12 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars girl's pushbike, 23 July 2011
I bought this pushbike for my 3year old grandaughter on her birthday. She absolutely loves it. It is everything it says on the description. Assembling it was a piece of cake ,( as a matter of fact it was just the saddle, handle bars and peddles to be assembled)
I would also give 5 stars for delivery. I had standard delivery and it was delivered within 3 days of ordering. All my orders from Amazon deserve 5 stars for delivery.
I am totally happy.

Asus 1001HA 10-inch Netbook (Intel Atom N270 1.6 GHz Processor, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD, WLAN, Webcam, up to 4 hr Battery, Windows XP, Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars My Netbook Purchase, 26 Mar 2010
I purchased this netbook in early February for my wife's neice and it has worked tremendously well.I tested it wirelessly on my BT homehub and it was a treat to use. The only problem I found was the [@]character was where the
[2] character should be on the keyboard. Apart from that , all's well.

M. Doyle
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2010 12:03 PM BST