Profile for scubaJane > Reviews

Content by scubaJane

scubaJane

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Dragon Poultry Nutrimin Cider Apple Vinegar & Garlic 1 ltr for Chickens, Poultry, Hatching Eggs
Offered by SHOREFIELDS SUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars My girls love this., 20 May 2016
My three girls go crazy for this. They can smell it in the jug before I fill up their drinker and get quite excited. I am using it daily at the moment to try and help pick up the condition of my rescue hens.

Fancy Feeds Layers Mash
Fancy Feeds Layers Mash

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for rescue hens used to mash., 20 May 2016
This review is from: Fancy Feeds Layers Mash (Misc.)
I was struggling with getting my three rescue girls to eat pellets; they must have been on mash before so I thought I would try this. They love it and their condition is starting to pick up after only a week on it. It is a bit more time consuming having to mix it up with warm water in the morning, but it's worth it as they are not wasting any and they are happier, healthier birds. I tried giving it to them dry but the wind blew it everywhere and they weren't keen.

Johnson s Vet - Poultry Mite & Lice Powder 250g
Johnson s Vet - Poultry Mite & Lice Powder 250g
Offered by Pet Connection

4.0 out of 5 stars good product but a bit pricey compared to other diatom powders, 20 May 2016
I have only just started to use this so it's too early to tell if it's working. But it's easy to use and quite versatile as you can sprinkle it in their dust bath and on their bedding to help keep pests at bay. It does seem a bit more pricey than other diatom powders though so I may not purchase this one again.

Advantage 80mg Spot-On Solution for Large Cats and Pet Rabbits (over 4kg)
Advantage 80mg Spot-On Solution for Large Cats and Pet Rabbits (over 4kg)
Offered by Animal Dispensaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 20 May 2016
good product for the money and it does seem to be keeping my cat free of fleas.

Titan 1Kg Chicken Feeder & 1.5Ltr Poultry Drinker Silver Technology Plastic
Titan 1Kg Chicken Feeder & 1.5Ltr Poultry Drinker Silver Technology Plastic
Offered by P+T Poultry

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for the price, 20 May 2016
This feeder and drinker set are ok for the money but I have since had to purchase another, more substantial drinker as the actual lip where the water goes is very small and narrow which meant it was constantly filling up with leaves, food etc and getting clogged up. The feeder is really only ok if you have it situated somewhere totally dry as it doesn't have a cover to keep pellets dry. My three rescue girls are quite feisty and really need a bigger feeding area but size wise it would be fine for three or less more laid back hens.

Faux Leather Moroccan Star Brown Panel Footstool Bean Bag with Filling
Faux Leather Moroccan Star Brown Panel Footstool Bean Bag with Filling
Offered by Bean Bag Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 17 May 2016
I got this as a present for my husband. He loves it because it's a decent size and is nice and squishy. Excellent service and arrived promptly.

Napiers Aloe Vera and Seaweed Rejuvenating Gel 60ml - Natural Herbal Skin Care to Cleanse and Nourish Mature Skin
Offered by Napiers the Herbalist

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cooling, soothing gel., 15 April 2016
I got this to help cool and soothe some very firey dermatitis; it really did the trick but it alone isn't really good for clearing dermatitis.

What Does It Take?
What Does It Take?
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice album ., 15 April 2016
This review is from: What Does It Take? (Audio CD)
I am enjoying this album; it's quite 'country/blues '.

Helios Homoeopathy Graphites & Calendula Cream 30g
Helios Homoeopathy Graphites & Calendula Cream 30g
Offered by hsconline

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gentle cream that is great for dermatitis., 15 April 2016
I used this cream for my dermatitis as the nasty steroid cream wasn't working and I didn't want to keep using it. It has made a big difference. I would recommend it.

Weleda Graphites 30c 125 Tablets
Weleda Graphites 30c 125 Tablets
Offered by Blukoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dermatitis!, 15 April 2016
I have used homeopathic treatment for hayfever which really worked so I decided to try this for some nasty dermatitis which would not clear. By the end of the first lot of these it had nearly cleared completely. I ordered a second lot and it has now totally gone. I used in conjunction with Graphites/calendula cream.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7