Profile for old man > Reviews

Content by old man

old man

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
What I Might Do (Radio Edit)
What I Might Do (Radio Edit)

5.0 out of 5 stars good track, 16 Jan 2014
Good track good beat first heard it on the tesco add I wish their were more from this artist, recommended

What I Might Do (Club Mix)
What I Might Do (Club Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 1 Jan 2014
Wifes christmas pressie she was very pleased with it nice long version wish he done more well done santa clause

5 PIECE FULL BRASS AIR COUPLER SET
5 PIECE FULL BRASS AIR COUPLER SET
Offered by ToolPort UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 21 Oct 2013
Good quality but not compatable with all my equipment so a bit of modifying was needed to the length of the hose connection

AF2000 Pneumatic Air Filter Accessory for Compressor
AF2000 Pneumatic Air Filter Accessory for Compressor
Offered by sourcingmap

4.0 out of 5 stars Serves its purpose, 21 Oct 2013
Does the job but I did have trouble with the connectors leaking but I dont think it is a fault of the filter

Heavy Duty Waterproof Outdoor Breathable Car Cover XXL Size 5.5 Meter
Heavy Duty Waterproof Outdoor Breathable Car Cover XXL Size 5.5 Meter

3.0 out of 5 stars Fixings poor quality, 21 Oct 2013
Cover was good material, waterproof but I only had it a week and the main tie down broke away from the cover, ( even though I had it tied down with 2 other straps ) this was due to the stitching not being finished properly, despite having a door acces in the side you still wouldnt be able to use it if the car was a 2 door coupe

1x Bosch Super Plus Spark Plug WR9DC+ ( +16 )
1x Bosch Super Plus Spark Plug WR9DC+ ( +16 )
Offered by OneStopTradeShop

5.0 out of 5 stars green spark plug co, 4 Sep 2013
The product is good but not from green spark plug co go to euro parts for a better service and cheaper price. I sent 2 e-mails to green spark plug co requesting info on the spark plug but never recieved a reply

Huawei E1750 USB 3G WCDMA/EDGE adaptor Dongle Modem 7.2Mbps HSPA HSDPA (Compatible with all Major UK/Europe Mobile Networks)

2.0 out of 5 stars nice looking works ok on computer, 6 May 2013
I have had no success with this working on my tablet it was recomended for my particular tablet but whatever I try the tablet doesnt recognise it. It works well on my lap top all software down loaded ok but I did have to go on the the internet to find another driver for the dongle. It also uses a lot of power from the battery .

DURAGADGET 'Tough' Rigid Black Zip Case With Elasticated Interior Strap Custom Designed For The Microsoft Surface RT / Pro & Surface 2 / Pro 2 (Windows 8 RT, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB Tablet)
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Top stile cover, 14 April 2013
My tablet fits perfectly just what I was looking for easily held would have. Liked a bit more padding on the strap but no big deal

Prince Lionheart Bath / Toy Hammock
Prince Lionheart Bath / Toy Hammock

4.0 out of 5 stars Good space saver, 1 Mar 2013
Very good space saver my grand daughter loves it well made holds on the wall well. Plenty of room for the toys.

Pan Aroma - Assorted Incense Stick Set - 80 Sticks
Pan Aroma - Assorted Incense Stick Set - 80 Sticks
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice smell, 1 Mar 2013
Very good aroma last as long as any other we will be having more very good value Saves traveling 25 miles to our nearest BASTINS.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4