Profile for Mike > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Panasonic CR-2032 Lithium Coin Battery - Pack of 12
Panasonic CR-2032 Lithium Coin Battery - Pack of 12
Offered by nonstopbargain

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish - batch of batteries I got only last a few hours., 29 May 2016
Rubbish, batch of batteries I got only last a few hours in my car key fob and cycling heart rate monitor and cadence monitor.

NATO G10 Nylon Military Watch Strap by ZULUDIVER® Black, 18mm
NATO G10 Nylon Military Watch Strap by ZULUDIVER® Black, 18mm
Offered by WatchGecko

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality strap, very comfortable, 17 Mar. 2016
Good quality strap, very comfortable , not too thick like some nato straps that I have had,

Ram memory upgrades 8GB kit (4GBx2) DDR3 PC3 8500 1066MHz for your 2009 / 2010 Apple Macbook Pro & iMac
Offered by NDS shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars 256mb of the RAM is dedicated to Graphics so now it means there is more RAM left to run my big apps like Photoshop CS, 29 Jan. 2015
Slotted into my macbook pro (mid 2010 core2duo 2.4ghz) no probs, took 5 mins to do following the instructions on ifixit.com

I put in a crucial SSD at the same time so it's hard to say how much effect it had on performance, but the computer does run a lot faster (less spinning colour wheel) and I can have more programs open at the same time without the computer grinding to a halt. On my computer, 256mb of the RAM is dedicated to Graphics so now it means there is more RAM left to run my big apps like Photoshop CS.

Football 2015
Football 2015

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Football 2015 (App)
Didn't work on a Kindle FIRE HD 6, we just got screen shots, no actual game.

Lujex 4CH 4 Channel 2.4GHz Mini Radio Single Propeller RC Helicopter RC- helicopter RC Airplane Gyro V911 Ready To Fly---Can Fly In The Wind
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little Heli, 12 Mar. 2014
After going through a few 3ch helicopter which didn't last very long we decided to plunge for a 4ch version. This helicopter is excellent. The level of extra control that you get over a 3ch Heli makes it much more fun to fly, even though it is a bit more difficult to master. Saying that though my 7 seven yr old son (and me) have crashed it many times and every time it has survived un-scathed. It's only taken him abt 3 batteries worth to get the hang of it. It's best to fly it outside to begin with unless you have a very big indoor space. It copes fine in a moderate breeze and keeps going after if it gets a bit wet, i.e after being landed / crashed in long wet grass. It comes with 2 batteries and a automatic charger which stops charging when the batteries are charged, you can also buy more spare batteries which I would recommend you do. All this for 30 odd quid is a bargain. I also ordered the spare parts kit for abt 4 quid but so far haven't had to replace anything. It took 2 weeks to come from China but you know that when you order it.

Maverick Ion MT RTR 1/18 Electric 4WD Truck 2.4GHz
Maverick Ion MT RTR 1/18 Electric 4WD Truck 2.4GHz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little car, very fast., 11 Dec. 2013
We got this for out 7yr old son and he loves it. It is very fast, a lot faster than the Tamiya R/C cars I used to have, so run it in big open spaces until you/your child gets used to the speed and controls. It's well built and has taken some serious punishment but the front shock absorbers are prone to break if the car is crashed heavily so best to get some spares in, they just clip on so are very easy to replace. In fact you can get spares for the whole car very easily from amazon or places like modelsport. That's part of the reason we got it as inevitably toys like these are crashed and break resulting in disappointment all round, but this car can be easily fixed and back on the road in no time. I would also recommend getting another battery too. I got a 1600mAh one from e-bay made by Overlander (which fits in the car and has the correct Tamiya mini plug) for about £13 and it lasts twice as long (about 30mins) as the 800mAh one that comes with the car.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2014 11:55 PM GMT

LINDY Computer Technician Professional Torx Set - Tamper Proof
LINDY Computer Technician Professional Torx Set - Tamper Proof

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 20 Sept. 2013
I bought these to change the hard drive on my Mac book, work a treat. They are good quality, well made, and a variety of sizes so will be useful for future computer repairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Sept. 2013
Plugged in no probs, it's a cable, it gives good pic sound quality from Wii with component cable, what more can I say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Speed-ed up 2008 Mac nicely - Very Good, 29 Aug. 2013
Definitely makes a big difference to the speed of my vintage 2008 Black Macbook, . I use it as a media server more than anything else so I don't restart it very often so can't comment on start up times but for general use it's now much much faster. i-tunes, Chrome, Picasa etc now start after 2-3 bounces of Icon, as opposed to 10 with the old 250gb HD. Installation was easy (but did have to buy some Torx screwdrivers) after I had cloned my old HD using Carbon Copy Cloner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Quiet, 8 July 2013
Much quieter than the previous fan, which was a £10 no brand one from Amazon which only lasted 2 years. Easy to fit into existing hole and wire in where previous fan was. The fan can still be heard but is much less intrusive than the previous one and cannot be heard outside of the bathroom

Page: 1 | 2