Profile for Andal > Reviews

Russell Brand - Messiah Complex [DVD]
Dvd ~ Russell Brand
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars More than a comedian.., 28 Jan 2014
I love this man, seriously! Ever since seeing the Paxman interview, I made it my mission to read/watch all of Russel Brands material. I'm so glad I did, it was such a revelation..
The Messiah Complex is a fantastic piece of work by Russell, I'm trying to encourage everyone to watch it! Like I say, more than a comedian.. This dvd did have me crying with laughter, but It gave me so much more than that. Whoever you are, if you are reading this, buy it and watch it, you will see what I mean! I could turn this in to a long review full of all sorts of praise for Russell, but I really feel like I wouldn't do him justice - it's something that the individual should connect with and decide for themself.
Brief summary - Very funny, and intelligent with it. That is the genius that is Russel Brand - to deliver comedy, but in such a unique, satisfying way. I wish there were more like him in the public eye!

Regatta Mens Hanson Gloves
Regatta Mens Hanson Gloves

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money!, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: Regatta Mens Hanson Gloves (Misc.)
If you want decent warm gloves, look no further. This is great value for money as this is a decent brand - you would be hard pushed to get warmer gloves than this.

Mr Men Socks 3 Pack (Mens 7-11)
Mr Men Socks 3 Pack (Mens 7-11)
Offered by Cen Trox

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Men rule!, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Mr Men Socks (3 Pairs) (Apparel)
I love these socks - I have three weekdays of socks now. All I need to complete my selection is Mr Sarcastic and Mr Random! Seriously though, very good socks, and the colours are staying bright. So I'm Mr Happy :)

Game of Thrones House Targaryen T-Shirt
Game of Thrones House Targaryen T-Shirt
Offered by Elbenwald

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 12 Oct 2013
Great shirt, good quality and good service.. would recommend to any GoT fan! I looked at a few different GoT shirts, I'm glad I got this one!

DEATH COSTUME HALLOWEEN GRIM REAPER FANCY DRESS INC BLACK ROBE + HOOD + SCYTHE + FACE PAINT SIZE SMALL - XXL

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful.., 12 Oct 2013
This is the first time I have put forward a negative review - this product is terrible. The grim reaper costume consists of: A black robe. No scythe received, and no face paint either ( although should receive both as advertised! ) Add to that the useless customer service, and the outcome is an unhappy customer and a 1 star review. I recommend you go elsewhere for your grim reaper outfit or risk being very dissapointed like myself!