Profile for Mr. D. Hickman > Reviews

Magnetic Flying Insect Door Window Curtain Magic Bug Mesh Fly Screen
Magnetic Flying Insect Door Window Curtain Magic Bug Mesh Fly Screen
Offered by delighttobuy

5.0 out of 5 stars It did the it was bought for but if you ..., 18 Aug. 2015
It did the it was bought for but if you want it to cover a camper van sliding door you need two.

Thule Rideon Tow Ball-Mount Lock
Thule Rideon Tow Ball-Mount Lock

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 21 Jun. 2015
Does what I bought it for,its a deterrent what more can I say.

Thule Easybase Easybag
Thule Easybase Easybag

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 21 Jun. 2015
I use this excellent piece of kit with my camper van it fits perfectly on the Thule easy base carrier and so now I no longer have any equipment in the camper when travelling brilliant, the bag is huge and very well made, it also has a small padlock built in. fully recommend its purchase.

Mahjong Deluxe HD Free
Mahjong Deluxe HD Free

3.0 out of 5 stars Her indoors, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Mahjong Deluxe HD Free (App)
As you will gather I'm not the player so her indoors gives it five but has only played it twice

Brother M K221BZ - Printer tape black on white - plastic tape - Roll (9.5 x 8.6 x 1.9cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars works fine, 12 July 2013
why did I choose this a previous reviewer said it worked in the model I had an older one whack it did. so no problem.

Neet® - FireWire 800 to 400 Cable - (2m) - 9 Pin to 4 Pin - IEEE 1394b (for Mac & PC) - 2m FLX Pro Lead
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality, 26 Mar. 2013
Not sure how I can use 20 words to describe a cable I chose this cable over the others because I thought the thunderbolt end looked a better design, anyway it fitted perfectly and was of a good quality.

FREE Leather insole Arthritis COPPER HEELER SIZE 5-7
FREE Leather insole Arthritis COPPER HEELER SIZE 5-7
Offered by UK.Shoes Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars to soon, 24 Feb. 2013
Well they are installed whether they work is to soon to say. Can always sell the copper. What more can I say watch this space

Sony RDPX30IP.CEK Speaker Dock for iPod or iPhone Media Playback (30 pin compatible)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 24 Feb. 2013
the sound from this unit is truly amazing, don't know why people spend hundreds more, I have not needed to use at full volume.Delivery was very quick. Very pleased.

A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets

4.0 out of 5 stars me, 25 Sept. 2012
Ok I purchased the book based on an article in my caravan magazine, it made enjoyable reading however I have my doubts that some of the escapades are true,but so what.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Jan. 2010
Firstly never reviewed a item before but I think this little gizzmo deserves top marks. The packaging gets 5* no need to trash any part of it just in case you need to return the item. The remotes build quality is excellent, just insert the battery attach to camera hot shoe (no dangling receiver I notice on other remotes) switch on start shooting easy, I took first few shots then read the instructions, no the plainest English but ok.If you need a remote this is it.
Derek HickmanMulti-Channels 100m Wireless Remote Shutter Control for Canon EOS 1D Mark III, 1D Mark II N, 1Ds Mark II, 1D Mark II, 1Ds, 1D EOS 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D