Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Content by Sarah

Sarah

Sterling Silver Triangle Stud Earrings - SIZE:4mm 5335. Shipped in our quality Silver Gift Box by 1st class mail
Offered by Silver Style

5.0 out of 5 stars Great earrings, very pleased, 25 Aug. 2014
These earrings are so cute, I am very pleased. They are perfect for wearing every day. They are small enough to be worn next to other earrings, but not so small that they disappear.

Izmit Sterling Silver 3 Ring Look Ear Cuff Multi Layer Look Non Pierced Earring
Izmit Sterling Silver 3 Ring Look Ear Cuff Multi Layer Look Non Pierced Earring

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, perfect for wearing every day, 25 Aug. 2014
Love this ear cuff, it's perfect for wearing every day and is suitable for work. Doesn't fall off my ear, even stays on whilst showering. Very pleased.

Adara Silver 5mm Ball Stud Earrings
Adara Silver 5mm Ball Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great earrings, swift delivery, 25 Aug. 2014
Great product, perfect size and arrived next day. Have received compliments on them already.

Authentic RDX Padded Weight Lifting Training Gym Straps Hand bar
Authentic RDX Padded Weight Lifting Training Gym Straps Hand bar
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 21 Jun. 2014
Does exactly what you want: gives you the grip to enable you to lift heavier and more reps.

Slightly more expensive than others out there, but you get what you pay for. These are padded and comfy and will last.

Spibelt in black with purple zipper
Spibelt in black with purple zipper
Offered by E-Tail 24/7

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, made training so much better, 21 Jun. 2014
The Spibelt is an absolute godsend! Before using this I had a rather large bumbag for holding my phone at the gym which was quite bulky and obstructive when doing intensive body workouts eg burpees etc. I never got on with armband phone holders so spent ages looking for a smaller phone holder to wear round my hips.

The Spibelt, whilst being very compact is still large enough for my phone (HTC) and sits discreetly under my tee whilst training. The strap sits comfortably round my hips and doesn't wiggle or slip up/down when I do any exercise - even burpees!

For running it is an absolute dream - no more adjusting a bulky bag and feeling it clunk around as you run!

Cannot fault, it is amazing. Tempted to buy another in a different colour!

Kevin Murphy Hair Resort 5.1oz
Kevin Murphy Hair Resort 5.1oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Expcellent product!, 21 Jun. 2014
I have been using Kevin Murphy Hair Resort for over 2 years and cannot recommend it enough. It gives texture to short hair and defines it with a beachy, messy look.

It is non-greasy (unlike so many gels/waxes/pastes) and is buildable - you can sleep and then scrunch in a little more product if desired without hair turning greasy.

Finally it smells amazing and uses all natural ingredients.

Do not hesitate, to buy! - I know it seems expensive but it does last ages (I use a 2p sized amount everyday for 3 months on short hair before I run out).

Great seller - or product as described and very fast delivery. Impressed :)

Dangerous Waters (The Barkley Sound Series Book 1)
Dangerous Waters (The Barkley Sound Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 31 Aug. 2013
I gave this book 3 stars as it was entertaining, but in no way a gripping page-turner which I expect in a crime novel.

The characters were ok, slightly one dimensional and predictable. The plot felt a bit muddled and boring at times.

All in all, it was ok. I'm glad I stuck with it and finished it, but in my opinion it's one to borrow from a library, not buy.

I'd hoped to enjoy the book as Toni Anderson has written quite a few books, but they are sadly not for me.

First Grave On The Right: Number 1 in series (Charley Davidson)
First Grave On The Right: Number 1 in series (Charley Davidson)

3.0 out of 5 stars Confusing and a bit disappointing, 16 Mar. 2013
I had high hopes for this book, especially after all the good reviews, but unfortunately I found it disappointing.

The main character Charlie is meant to be 'sassy', but comes across as having a major attitude problem. The writing style is different and the tangents Charlie's thoughts take are funny at times, but get a little tedious and try-hard.

Personally I also found the plot confusing, and rambling. If you got rid of the vague, kind of pointless smattering of sex scenes I would say this book is more suitable for young readers.