Profile for S. Stewart > Reviews

Content by S. Stewart

S. Stewart (Cairnie, Scotland)

Ladies endurance swimming costume one piece swimsuit swimwear (18, Black-Grey)
Ladies endurance swimming costume one piece swimsuit swimwear (18, Black-Grey)
Offered by Ossa Fashion Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Jan. 2015
Great fitting swimsuit, ideal for use in aqua aerobics.

Skins A400 Long Women's Compression Tights - Black/Silver, L
Skins A400 Long Women's Compression Tights - Black/Silver, L

4.0 out of 5 stars Exercise Tights, 23 Mar. 2012
I have found these tights give great support and don't feel my leg muscles tire so much as they did before I starting wearing them, one of my better buys!!

Hi-Tec Women's Park City Sports 200 Black/Clover Snow Boot O000756/021/01 8 UK
Hi-Tec Women's Park City Sports 200 Black/Clover Snow Boot O000756/021/01 8 UK
Offered by shoeshoebedo

4.0 out of 5 stars The ideal winter boot, 5 Jan. 2012
These boots are comfortable and good fitting, I had been searching for boots that would keep my tootsies warm in winter and these do just that. The sole gives good grip in wet and slushy conditions and the velcro fastening is ideal when wearing trousers inside.

Factory of Dreams: A History of Meccano Ltd, 1901-1979
Factory of Dreams: A History of Meccano Ltd, 1901-1979
by Kenneth D. Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars For the Meccano Men of the world, 16 Jun. 2011
This book was a present for my husband, who, like so many men when they reach a certain age, recall their childhood and that first Meccano set they received as a child. The book? well it has been read from cover to cover and back again, and has been on display at various model toy fairs. Very interesting book.

Body Language For Dummies
Body Language For Dummies
by Elizabeth Kuhnke

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating Book, 16 Jun. 2011
Earlier this year I read an article by the author entitled 'Making your Mark in the Workplace'. When I needed a topic for my college presentation I remembered the article and decided to create a presentaion on Communication, in particular about body langauge and why it is important. This book was invaluable, it explained in great detail what body langauge says about people, and provided excellent tips to help improve body langauge. Would recommend.

Saucony Lady Hydrator Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Size LM
Saucony Lady Hydrator Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Size LM

4.0 out of 5 stars T-Shirt review, 2 Mar. 2010
I had been looking for a light weight top that would keep me dry to wear when at my aerobics and gym. I was having difficulty finding one locally and decided to try on-line. I found a wider range to choose from and opted for the Saucony Lady Hydrator short sleeved t-shirt. Having experienced problems in the past with on-line sizing descriptions I thought it would be yet another return, however this top was accurately described, fits like a second skin and doesn't ride up when moving, which is ideal for my purpose.