Profile for Aika > Reviews

Content by Aika

Aika

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
9FT COMFORT/MATERNITY / PREGNANCY BODY U PILLOW WITH CASE (VARIOUS COLOURS AVAILABLE) (OFF WHITE/CREAM)

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable and poor quality, 5 Dec 2013
It just doesn't work. It didn't make my sleep more comfortable, it actually makes me wake up 2-3 times a night, while I never had such problems before. I think it because the body becomes uncomfortable in 1 forced position. But even then the pillow is not even good for supporting on the side position as it should, it just widens in the middle, so when I toss and turn I end up sleeping on myc back in the middle of the pillow any way. So no comfort, doesn't do what it's meant to do, and it takes up a lot of space in bed and creates a barrier between me and hubby. Another con: the quality of making is quite poor, the filling inside is all lumpy, I've tried it for less than 2 weeks now, but it looks like it will not last more than 1 more month. I will buy a different and more expensive type soon and hope it does the job and lasts longer.

The Forsyte Saga - Complete
The Forsyte Saga - Complete

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written, 1 Aug 2013
Classic that I've been meaning to catch up on for a while. It's written really well, while the story develops quite slowly, the characters have the time to open up. It's quite a sad story, I was expecting a different ending, but this one is much more realistic.

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 13 Feb 2013
An amazing intricately woven tale. Grips you from the 1st page till the very end. Complex characters, great storyline and ultimately extremely believable.

iTranslate
iTranslate

2.0 out of 5 stars limited vocabulary, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: iTranslate (App)
Generally a helpful app, beats using a paper dictionary. But the vocabulary is not extensive and there some glitches such as when it cannot find a translation of a word into English, it swaps the language setting (for example, from Spanish to English to vice versa) without any apparent reason.

Daily Workouts FREE
Daily Workouts FREE

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your time, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Daily Workouts FREE (App)
I downloaded it for free to try it out. The app itself is not bad in terms of the content albeit quite basic. However, after using it couple times, and I mean literally 2-3 Times, it just crashed in the middle of an exercise and didn't work since then. If it's a way to get people to get a version for a fee, it's not going to work because I have no trust that a paid app would work any better. Do not waste your time on this!

Iron King
Iron King
by Maurice Druon

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book, but a rip off for the condition of the item, 5 Sep 2012
This review is from: Iron King (Paperback)
I've been wanting to buy the Accursed Kings series by Maurice Druon for quite some time now. No seller here was offering the whole set so I had to buy each book individually from different sellers, this one is not in a great condition and not worth the price I had to pay for it. Although the book itself is very good, an enjoyable read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3