Profile for Mr. A. T. Cooper > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. T. Cooper

Mr. A. T. Cooper "Andrew Cooper" (West Dunbartonshire Scotland)

Asus X53Z 15.6-inch Laptop (Brown) (AMD A63420M 1.5GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Laptop out there, 23 Mar 2013
High quality fast laptop I am so glad I bought this one great keyboard battery life is about 3 and a half hours when its plugged into the charger the computer does not become hot screen is nice and bright would buy another if the need ever arises.

Trexus Intro Operators Chair PCB High Back H490mm Seat W490xD450xH440-560mm Blue
Offered by Ideal Office Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Computer Chair, 23 Mar 2013
Very fast delivery so easy to assemble a child could do it and so comfortable two levers the first one when you are sitting on the chair first lever adjusts the height and the second one helps you to adjust the angle for your back great and comfy one could very fall asleep on this chair so comfy bought from Amazon the postage was only two days wait top marks I would highly recommend this to any one who may suffer from a back problem , all in all well worth the money .

Logitech X-140 Multimedia Speakers (2.0)
Logitech X-140 Multimedia Speakers (2.0)
Offered by MrTronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Laptop Speakers I,ve used, 10 Feb 2013
These are great they plug straight in no big cumbersome plug just an ordinary also well made and they give a great bass sound really glad I bought these .Also an excellent price.

SanDisk SDCZ50-008G-B35 CZ50 8GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive
SanDisk SDCZ50-008G-B35 CZ50 8GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars Cruzer SanDisk, 20 Nov 2011
I bought this as I had bought the bigger 16Gb usb Flash drives from the same seller a while back and was most impressed they each come with built in security software if you want to secure your files ,I would reccomend these USB Flash drives to anyone as if you want a Usb Flash drive to depend on then these are the ones they are fast to copy files to likewise they are also fast to copy from marks out of a 100 then I would mark them as 120,I set my pc up so as I could boot from USB Flash drive and installed Linux onto this drive and now I have 2 operating systems I can use the one on my Laptop and the one on my Flash Drive .
Andy.

Beginning GIMP: From Novice to Professional (Expert's Voice in Open Source)
Beginning GIMP: From Novice to Professional (Expert's Voice in Open Source)
by Akkana Peck

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Reading From Start to Finish, 17 Aug 2010
If you want to learn how to really use Gimp then this is the book for you with pictures and easy to understand language very well written and worth every penny , so go on down load Gimp which is free and just as good as one of the best other software packages that you can pay hundreds of pounds for buy this book you will be astonished as what you can achieve .
marks out of 10 ... 10.

RED MULTIMEDIA KEYBOARD & OPTICAL MOUSE
RED MULTIMEDIA KEYBOARD & OPTICAL MOUSE
Offered by Accessory Land

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Multimedia Keyboard and Optical Mouse, 13 Jan 2010
Excellent Keyboard and mouse set available in nearly any colour you require very good feel to the keys not flimsey like some other Keyboards , The mouse is also great quality and very responsive , but the thing that I liked the most is that it came with 2 adaptors which makes them also usabile in both types of Computer ie,Desktop PCs or any Laptop / Netbook cause you can just plug them into any Usb as well I used the mouse on a friends Laptop when I was repairing it as I hate using the pad as its too fiddly, marks out of 10 , I,d give it 11, Great .
Andy.

Nilfisk C110 3-5 PC X-Tra Pressure Washer Patio Cleaner Set with 1400 Watt Motor

4.0 out of 5 stars Nilfisk C110 Pressure Washer with Patio Cleaner Attachment, 24 Oct 2009
I found this pressure washer very good the only gripe I have is with the Patio Cleaner Attachment when it is on the machine its quite hard to get it to go where you want it to it would be a good Idea if there were supports added to either side of the Lance to keep it in position as when its connected it seems as if it would be very easy to break the Lance which as we all know would mean that you would have to buy another Lance , but in saying that when its connected it gives a great job and makes it far easier to clean the Patio tho I would strongly advise anyone using it to make sure you have wellies on as your feet will get soaking wet as mine did , all in all it made a great Job markd out of 100 I would say 89 simply because of the Patio cleaner needing supports otherwise I would have given it 100.