Profile for Mr. Matthew Sheen > Reviews

Content by Mr. Matthew Sheen

Mr. Matthew Sheen "MattSheen" (Chester, Cheshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
HIGH STRENGTH FRENCH MARITIME PINE BARK 100mg 120 cap SUPER ANTIOXIDANT CIRCULATION vegetarian
Offered by PremiumHealth

5.0 out of 5 stars Many beneficial results, 12 Aug 2013
I bought Pycnogenol to help with my long distance running as I was often getting pins and needles and numbness in my feet. I attributed this to poor circulation.
After a couple of weeks of taking this product I noticed that the exercise induced pins and needles and numbness had disappeared. I also noticed I was looking more vascular in the gym, getting better "pumps", recovering quicker making it possible to do more exercise in a short period of time and probably the most surprising effect was increased hardness of erections. Quite a nice side effect if you ask me.
Definitely worth giving a go if you want to amp up your workouts or have issues about your erections or sexual ability, staying power, endurance etc.

Juppa ® Sand Storm Hard Back Case with Rubber Rim for Apple Iphone 4 4S - Black
Juppa ® Sand Storm Hard Back Case with Rubber Rim for Apple Iphone 4 4S - Black
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and quality product at a good price, 12 Aug 2013
I read many of the reviews about this product and similar before making this purchase. I must admit the mixed reviews very nearly put me off but at the price it's sold at I thought I may as well take the risk.
I can't speak for the people who didn't like this product or indeed explain why they don't rate the product as highly as I do but my experience is a very positive one.
The product arrived in great time and as advertised, was easy to fit to the phone and does look great.Any gaps between the hard outer shell and the soft rubber inside are minimal and do not really affect the aesthetics of the phone. The hole for the charger is perfectly saisfactory unless you are using a dock and the hole for the headphones is fine unless you are using a jack with a large connector. Standard iphone accessories are fine.
All in all a great product at a very good price. If you want any better prepare to spend alot of money.

Inov8 Bare-X 180 Running Shoes - 11.5
Inov8 Bare-X 180 Running Shoes - 11.5
Offered by SportsShoes Unlimited

5.0 out of 5 stars Barefoot at its best, 25 July 2013
Having been used to the more traditional trainers that offer a great deal of support it was very important to find the right pair of trainers to begin the transition to barefoot running.

I started off with the Inov-8 Road X-233 running shoe and found a great deal of benefit in using a shoe that allowed you to feel more grounded to the road while offering a small amount of cushioning and support.

Having had a wonderful experience with the Road X shoe I skipped the next transition and went straight for the Inov-8 Bare-X 180. Lets be honest, at the price offered by SportsShoes Unlimited how could you miss out on picking up this shoe?

The shoe itself is extremely lightweight and provides a comfortable and protective sole that sheilds the foot from the road. The sole itself is only 3mm so don't expect the type of cushioning you get from a traditional running shoe but if you are looking for a shoe that allows the foot to flex naturally, allows the foot and therefore the rest of the lower body to work more correctly and provides a comfort and protection then this IS the shoe for you.

Great product by Inov-8 and wonderful price and service by SportsShoes Unlimited.

Forskolin 250 Forskolin Coleus Forskohlii Root 250mg Yielding 50 mg Active Forskolin 90 Capsules 1 Bottle
Offered by Bionutricals UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great products but don't expect miracles, 5 Jun 2013
Forskolin is a great addition to your supplementation protocol during fat loss or indeed if you want a cheap and effective of boosting energy with stimulants such as caffeine. Add some artichokes to boost the energising effects

The Picture of Dorian Gray (Uplifting Classics)
The Picture of Dorian Gray (Uplifting Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars An INCREDIBLE read, 10 Feb 2013
Having read Wilde's "The Happy Prince" I wanted to move on to one of his longer stories and immerse myself in the language and the mind of a literary genius. I was NOT disappointed. A fantastic read that moves wonderfully through a young man's life and introspective investigation into both himself and his place in the world.

Tragic and moving this story will not disappoint. An absolute classic.

The Happy Prince and Other Tales
The Happy Prince and Other Tales

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fantastic piece of literature at an unbeatable price, 10 Feb 2013
I really can not recommend this book enough. It is so wonderfully written and the lessons taught in each of the short stories are thought provoking and at times very moving.

The first story "The Happy Prince" is by far my favourite and is the type of wonderful literature that you so rarely see today.

I instantly bought Wilde's "The Picture of Dorian Grey" which was equally as wonderful.

Buy The Happy Prince, read it for yourself or read it to your children so they may learn some wonderful language and excellent life lessons.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product that makes a noticeable difference, 10 Feb 2013
I really do like this product. It is VERY easy to use, although one downside is having to apply it twice a day. The smell of the rogaine foam isn't at all noticeable and/or off putting so can be applied any time of the day without having to worry about any noxious odour.

AND it does seem to work. My hair is thicker and my hairline hasn't receeded further since using this product. DEFINITE 5 out of 5.

Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
Sir Gawain and the Green Knight

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 22 Jan 2013
The introduction to this book is wonderful. It does not tell you so much to give the story away but tells you enough so that you can understand the context the epic poem was written in. New books are being published all the time but often they cost quite alot of money, even on Kindle. However, there are some wonderful classics out there to enjoy for free and this is one of the best.

Uni-ball UM153S Impact Gel Rollerball 1.0mm Tip 0.6mm Line Blue Ref UM153BLU [Pack of 12]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic pen, 22 Jan 2013
I had to give this pen a high rating as I have found it to suit my writing better than any fountain pen or biro I have tried. Writing is a very personal activity but if you like a thicker point on your pen and the consistency of a biro then try this.

UnderArmour Men's CG Mock - Black, Large
UnderArmour Men's CG Mock - Black, Large
Offered by Millet Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you warm at -6 degrees, 22 Jan 2013
Playing rugby during the winter isn't the most pleasent of experiences, especially when temperatures drop. The UnderArmour cold gear clothing is the best I have found to wear at such times and is hardy enough not to rip during rugby training.
In addition to this I took my underarmour clothing on a ski holiday to Slovakia. With just the UnderArmour top on under my ski jacket I was plenty warm enough at -6 degrees.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7