Profile for Tracy Shayler > Reviews

Content by Tracy Shayler

Tracy Shayler

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Colorado Fire (Colorado Heart Book 2)
Colorado Fire (Colorado Heart Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Every Page!!, 20 July 2014
Wow, I really could not put this down..
I enjoyed the First book in this series and I just fell deeper in love with the men while reading this one.
There is quiet a few characters to this book yet I found it easy to keep up with each one as the character development is excellent! The pace is quite fast which I enjoyed along with the anticipation of what was going to happen next!

Again Sara York has delivered a page turning, wonderful book that had to be read in one sitting! I can not wait for the next book!

Highly recommend!!

Colorado Wild (Colorado Heart Book 1)
Colorado Wild (Colorado Heart Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved This Book!!!, 20 July 2014
The product description and reviews all gave a good insight into the storyline of Colorado Wild, yet this author always surprises me! As with all her books I feel the passion through her writing and am always reminding myself I'm actually reading Fiction.

The storyline had me hooked from the first page. The characters played with my emotions and had me in the edge of my seat throughout, I was only relieved I had the next book in this series on my kindle.

Sara York is most certainly one of favourite authors! I can not recommend this or any of her books highly enough!

Caterpillar: A Short Sci-Fi Story
Caterpillar: A Short Sci-Fi Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, Short Read!, 18 July 2014
I am not a huge fan of short reads but as I have enjoyed other books by this author I thought I would download, I am extremely happy that I did.

I was immediately intreaged by the world this book was set in. We are introduced to the leveler King who is travelling to the mating caves. He is found by a poor summoner who against the Earthers rules and his own fears he takes care of the king despite the fact he comes across as a selfish, arrogant, ungrateful man. Considering this is a short read we learn a lot about each man's personality and the way their lives have evolved as well as the changes that have taken place.

I easily found myself pulled into this story, loved the character development and the chemistry between the Two men.
The storyline was gripping and kept my attention throughout.
Ashlyn Forge, has a wonderful imagination and like all her books I know I am going to be taken on a wonderful journey, Caterpillar was no exception.

My only complaint with this book, is for me I was left wanting more. The ending is good, allowing the reader to imagine what will happen next in a positive way, I just always want it confirmed and would love this to be turned into a full novel.

Highly recommended especially if you enjoy short reads!

Stay Always | An M/M Gay Romance Series: A Jamie Lake Novel Series (The Collided Pieces Series Book 1)
Price: 2.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved This Book!, 10 July 2014
I was a little confused in the beginning of this book and for some reason got the idea the Twin boys Axel and Aaron were younger than they actually are. Although they are Twins they are totally opposites Aaron is geeky, intelligent and Axel is handsome and confident! There is obviously a lot that went on in these boys pasts so much so that Axel is happy to sleep around and Aaron is scared to let anyone near incase he gets rejected!

Along comes Zack who is not only incredibly handsome but super rich. His interest in Araon is intense but can Araon take a change on a relationship when he is petrified of getting hurt?

There is so much going on in this book that I was easily pulled into the story. I constantly had in the back of my mind that something was going to happen that I wasn't expecting, I could feel it brewing the more i read! The character development was good and I felt I had a good insight into each character, I'm not sure about Zack though, I enjoyed his character but something is not sitting right with me.
The story builds at a great pace then the author throws a killer of a cliff hanger and I want to smash my kindle! So bloody frustrating!! Jamie Lake is a great author with a incredible imagination I haven't read anything as yet that I haven't enjoyed.

This was a longer book than this authors other reads which I was very happy about. I'm just going to wait patiently for the next book and download the min it is available!

Highly recommend!!

Book 2 - Marked for Love - An M/M Boyfriend Gay Romance: Marked for Love
Book 2 - Marked for Love - An M/M Boyfriend Gay Romance: Marked for Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant but to short!, 9 July 2014
This is a fantastic series one that I am enjoying very much! This book answered many questions that I had after reading the first book.
There is again many twists that will have your emotions all heightened but for me this book was far to short and I am now left wanting more!
Jamie Lake is a amazing author but has the most irritating habit of finishing each book with a massive cliff hanger!

Great Series, Highly recommended!!

Marked for Love | An M/M Gay Werewolf Shifter Romance Series: A Jamie Lake Novel Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Storyline!, 9 July 2014
You know from the first page this is going to be a book with many twists, a journey that will keep you reading in anticipation for what is to come.

Jamie Lake is probably the only author that can get me to read a short story. The storyline is brilliant this author has one hell of a imagination ,I just wish this series were put into one book.

I don't want to give any spoilers or the storyline away but this is a edge of your seat story that is a must read!

Highly recommended!!

BOOK 2 - Bad Boy - An M/M Boyfriend Gay Romance: Bad Boy: Naughty at Night (Bad Boy: Naughty at Night Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, Hate the Cliff Hanger!, 9 July 2014
I am loving this series.
Peter's life seems to be getting more complicated by the minute and he is obviously torn between making the money he desperately needs or taking a chance on a relationship with Chip.
Part of me can sympathise with him yet I am also wondering why he doesn't just come clean with Chip and stop making thing worse. I fear he is digging his own grave!

Jamie Lake certainly is a amazing author, this is a down to earth, easy to believe, great series! My only complaint is the cliff hangers which I seem to find at the end of every one of her books! I only hope the next book is available very soon!

Highly recommended!

Bad Boy | An M/M Boyfriend Gay Romance Series: : Naughty at Night Book 1 (Bad Boy: Naughty at Night)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, Page Turner!!, 9 July 2014
I really did enjoy this book! Peter is a Kindergarden Teacher who doesn't even earn enough to pay his rent let alone his bills and it seems things can only get worse with the cuts that are happening at the school.

Peter is a loveable character that grew on me very quickly. When he is torn about earning extra money giving exotic massages I could totally sympathise with him as there is so much more to this man than meets the eye. He hasn't had a relationship in a long time so when Chip a detective in the police force asks him out on a date he is even more confused and unsure especially as Chip is the father of one of his students.

Jamie Lake had me gripped throughout this book, the storyline believable, the character development Perfect certainly a book you will read in one sitting.

I'm not sure what to say about the ending, I was gutted. I absolutely hate cliff hangers and this was a killer! I now know the next book in this series is available so i would advise you download both books!

Highly recommended!

Ask and I'll Tell
Ask and I'll Tell
Price: 3.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable, Easy Read!!, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Ask and I'll Tell (Kindle Edition)
I read this book in one sitting, once I started reading there was no way I was putting it down!

Padrick McLaughlin (Pad) has been secretly in love with his supervisor Lieutenant Ransom James Davis (RJ) for months but being in the Military means staying in the closet regardless of the Don't Ask, Don't Tell rule. Even though Pad thinks RJ is straight he still would do anything just to spend time with the man he knows has captured his heart.

This was a beautifully written, easy to read story. The characters quickly grew on me and I could feel Pads frustrations and confused feelings throughout the book. RJ was used to living according to Military rules so although he hurt Pad in the beginning I could sympathise with both characters. There are some other characters that I really liked and one in particular that I did not like at all but I won't give spoilers.

There are a few twists and turns to the story line which will keep your attention throughout and keep you wondering how the book will end. For me the ending was perfect!

What I loved about this book was how believable the characters and storyline was. It's not too dramatic but a story of falling in love, learning to be yourself and most importantly facing your fears!

I will most certainly be reading more from this author!
Highly Recommended!

Bound for Trouble
Bound for Trouble
Price: 4.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, Beautifully Written Book!!, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bound for Trouble (Kindle Edition)
I have no idea why this is the first book I have read by this author but I will certainly be checking out the other books!
This was a excellent read!
Although I don't usually go for books which have a BDSM theme, the product description intreagued me after it was recommended to me by GGR-Review.com...Who was totally spot on, the author incorporated the BDSM into the story perfectly!

The storyline was gripping, I loved the crime/ mystery side to the story and found myself on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next. So much so I ended up reading throughout the night to see how the book ended.

The relationship between the MC's was written beautifully, you could feel the attraction and passion coming off the pages, both men were damaged from past issues although they complimented each other perfectly!

A must read!!